[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (108 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
arent you gonna support your own country, like any decent european would? :disagree:
I also aint gonna support Denmark really :shifty: if they do fine, thats fine, but i dont really care much for them.

- - - Updated - - -

France, Brazil and Argentina winning the WC I can live with. Seeing Spain, England, Germany or Portugal lift the trophy will be too much for me.
This will hopefully never happen again

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I also aint gonna support Denmark really :shifty: if they do fine, thats fine, but i dont really care much for them.
you should be ashamed of yourself tssss

- - - Updated - - -

Portugal cuz Ronaldo, Spain cuz I'm sick of seeing them win over and over again (Germany too). I wonder why you have to ask about England.
England i understand, no one likes them, Spain too. Germany winning over and over again? last they won before 2014 was 1996. but i was referring to both the teams you wouldnt mind winning and the teams you wouldnt like to see winning. i for example only care about 3 - Argentina cuz of Messi and i love to see them choke and get bullied by their press, England - no need to explain i believe, Spain - theyre annoying. dont care about the rest at all

- - - Updated - - -

They could use him actually, he is good to throw in if youre chasing
he will be the 1st player on the starting XI each game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)