[WC] World Cup 2018 - General Talk Thread (4 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Ofcourse he was asked, but you don't say Di Natale, even if you think that's the case (which would raise another question, is Camo a retard?). It's a huge disrespect to an all time great
Lel no it's not, he thinks Di Natale is better that at that specific attribute, has seen both of them (and the others you mentioned) much more than us, why the fuck would he lie? It's not gonna hurt Pirlo's feelings or anything

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lel no it's not, he thinks Di Natale is better that at that specific attribute, has seen both of them (and the others you mentioned) much more than us, why the fuck would he lie? It's not gonna hurt Pirlo's feelings or anything
did he watch di Natale play at Udinese every week? Totti at Roma? Pirlo at Milan? the only time(s) hes seen them that we know for sure was the few weeks a year at the NT, which Di Natale wasnt even part of that often, so to say he has seen anyone much more than us is speculation.

also, this is only his opinion, a quite stupid one i have to say, which is why i hate that he had to say it

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
did he watch di Natale play at Udinese every week? Totti at Roma? Pirlo at Milan? the only time(s) hes seen them that we know for sure was the few weeks a year at the NT, which Di Natale wasnt even part of that often, so to say he has seen anyone much more than us is speculation.

also, this is only his opinion, a quite stupid one i have to say, which is why i hate that he had to say it
it's Camoranesi, he's impulsive, it's what made him such a great and lovable player

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
“Staggering” and “bewildering” were two of the other words the livid Northern Ireland manager used to describe Hategan’s decision to penalise Corry Evans for a perceived handball, when in fact the ball had hit his back, and award the Swiss a penalty that Ricardo Rodriguez converted.
Furious Jonny Evans says penalty decision was 'even worse than the Thierry Henry v Ireland handball'
Northern Ireland star Corry Evans slams 'disgraceful' penalty

This is what I mean, [MENTION]Flint[/MENTION]. It's the Northern Irish in this case, I know, but it's similar. Everyone will like them, their fans and say how great is that they are simply able to enjoy themselves and never bitch about the opposition or the ref, unlike those nasty Italians.

And it's just not fucking true. They bitch too. With the difference being that they actually suck and really don't deserve anything anyway. Forza Switzerland, I hope they beat them 10-0 at home.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
So now that the dust has settled, I was just thinking, how many of our players are going to be in the starting XI's in the world cup, off the top of my head

lichsteiner, benatia, mandzukic, cuadrado - that's about it really

bench - dybala, sandro, bentancur, matuidi, khedira, costa

Says a lot about the actual raw material that allegri has to work with, especially when you see how many players teams like real, barcelona, bayern, psg, man city will be sending to the world cup

bluesnake

Mar 7, 2017
So now that the dust has settled, I was just thinking, how many of our players are going to be in the starting XI's in the world cup, off the top of my head

Says a lot about the actual raw material that allegri has to work with, especially when you see how many players teams like real, barcelona, bayern, psg, man city will be sending to the world cup
we are not on the same level as these teams. we are like 10th club in eu, so what? we are punching above our weight, and so what?

we can win CL, and italian nt should be at world cup.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
we are not on the same level as these teams. we are like 10th club in eu, so what? we are punching above our weight, and so what?

we can win CL, and italian nt should be at world cup.
I agree we are punching above our weight..so what? well that is not a sustainable model

And as a fan I'd like to see us considered the elite top 4 in europe consistently as that would mean more exciting matches and trophies and the network effect that comes along with it

Looking back, I fondly remember the 2006 world cup final where there were so many juve players on both the teams (buffon, zambrotta, cannavaro, camoranesi, iaquinta, del piero, zidane(well sorta) , thuram, trezeguet)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

Could be blessing in disguise for 2018/19. All those other major CL contenders will have their stars back tired and overplayed.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Who cares dude.
All the teams you mention have a lot of players because their NT's qualified (so they have 5-6 players guaranteed).
We'd have Buffon, Chellini, Barzagli, Sturaro, Bernardeschi, Rugani and maybe Marchisio going there had Ventura done his fucking job properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)