[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (11 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Move Luiz as far away from goal as possible, half of the problem solved.

It's rare to see such a poorly set up team at that level. How the fuck they scraped to the semi-final, just shows how bad many of the others were.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Italian referee for the 78 final = Italian victory in 82

Italian referee in 2002 (Collina reffed the final) = Azzurri as champs in 2006

Rizzoli in 2014 = Italy champs in 2018? :boh: :p

Anyway, I am all for Argentina winning this; they are the lesser of the two evils. Can't stand all the fapping and fair weather cunts here in Thailand. Germany are amazing; Germany are incredible. They scraped by both Algeria and France, and Ghana should've fucked them in the 2'nd game of the group stages. They have been solid/decent but hardly that impressive. I hope Mueller is confined to a wheelchair for life after the first 5 minutes. What a smug and arrogant cuntbag.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010

Anyway, I am all for Argentina winning this; they are the lesser of the two evils. Can't stand all the fapping and fair weather $#@!s here in Thailand. Germany are amazing; Germany are incredible. They scraped by both Algeria and France, and Ghana should've $#@!ed them in the 2'nd game of the group stages. They have been solid/decent but hardly that impressive. I hope Mueller is confined to a wheelchair for life after the first 5 minutes. What a smug and arrogant $#@!bag.
this

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8,597
    Brazil didn't deserve to be in the semi final they got what they deserved in the last 2 games for playing that WWE match against Columbia.
    Word to that.

Brazil got in way above their heads after surviving Chile. They really had no business going deeper.

Supposedly this is an Internet meme or something. I give it a half-life of about 3 hours.

That just very sad last two games for Brazil.

Now I feel worst for having lost in penalties.
    Brazil didn't have the squad to compete in this. When Hulk is your most dangerous threat in the knock-outs, clearly Brazil needs to do some soul searching as to why they can't be producing better talent as they have in the past.

Individually Brazil is not bad at all. Masterpiece Scolari
    Uh, no. I don't think even Mourinho or Van Gaal could have saved this team.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010

Anyway, I am all for Argentina winning this; they are the lesser of the two evils. Can't stand all the fapping and fair weather cunts here in Thailand. Germany are amazing; Germany are incredible. They scraped by both Algeria and France, and Ghana should've fucked them in the 2'nd game of the group stages. They have been solid/decent but hardly that impressive. I hope Mueller is confined to a wheelchair for life after the first 5 minutes. What a smug and arrogant cuntbag.
    Wow, your hating is starting to get ridiculous man.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

How you can hate such a likeable payer is beyond me! :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)