[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (8 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 9, 2006

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
i wouldnt want to be coached by that guy, also his romero comments were just full of butthurt, classless jerk
Watch this when you can. This is from last year, German legend Paul Breitner was being interviewed by some Brazilian football Journalists when they asked him if "Is Brazil behind the times?" He hit every single spot. Right on everything he says. Watch from 37:30min.

Jul 11, 2014
The 2014 FIFA World Cup will be the 20th FIFA World Cup, an international football tournament that is scheduled to take place in Brazil from 12 June to 13 July 2014. This is the second time Brazil has hosted the competition. Brazil will become the fifth country to have hosted the FIFA World Cup twice, after Mexico, Italy, France and Germany.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
LOL, the ridiculous Barca-cock sucking morons who are hosting the WC coverage here in Australia (Les Murray and Craig Foster) say that Pep Guardiola should get all the credit for Germanys great play against Brazil…:lol:

FMD football coverage in my country is beyond pathetic and disgusting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Exactly.

Infact, when Low was playing a more Barca style system at this WC (Lahm at DM, pointless tiki taka, false 9s) Germany didn't look half as good and effective as they did against Brazil (counter attacks, quick transitions, reference points up front, use of width etc)

This is the unfortunate standard of football punditry in our country. On Fox Sports, they're all EPL cock suckers. On FTA TV, they all tend to gobble Spanish (Barcelona) and Brazilian cock.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
LOL, the ridiculous Barca-cock sucking morons who are hosting the WC coverage here in Australia (Les Murray and Craig Foster) say that Pep Guardiola should get all the credit for Germanys great play against Brazil…:lol:

FMD football coverage in my country is beyond pathetic and disgusting.
fuckin fozz :lol:

pretty much all commentary coverage for sports here are shit and amateur though. except cricket which is actually a good standard but average sport lol

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He really is a fucking cock-spank of the highest order. I know he plays football these days in the O/35 competition in Bondi area. I should sign up for one of the clubs and fucken two foot the cunt in the kneecaps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)