[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (20 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Why poor? The way they played in the knockouts, a final for Holland would have been one of the most undeserved in the WC history.
Because they've never won a WC before and in the past 2 comps they've lost in the finals and now the semi finals.

Argentina barely played any better during the knockouts IMO.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I am torn, I don't want the Germans to win 4 but at the same time I don't think ill be able to handle the dick suck fest if Messi wins it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Argentina have been terrible though not his fault he's playing with a poor team. He has been good and also made the goal for Di Maria in the last 16.
They are yet to concede in the knockouts. That's surely not terrible. Actually, with the exception of Dzemaili's chance in the 120th minute, teams hardly created a great chance against Argentina in the knockouts. If there is a part of the team that made this final possible, it's the defense and the defensive midfield.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
They are yet to concede in the knockouts. That's surely not terrible. Actually, with the exception of Dzemaili's chance in the 120th minute, teams hardly created a great chance against Argentina in the knockouts. If there is a part of the team that made this final possible, it's the defense and the defensive midfield.
They have been immense really, after the group stage the team has been growing match after match.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
But noone will bitch about boring football if they win, cause it's not Italy and they got Messi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)