[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (19 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 1, 2010
Completely deserved rape, i'm not even mad. This was like watching Santos vs. Barcelona all over again, an amateurish tactically inept team vs. a real one, except this was the worst defeat in the country's history. Brazilian managers never adapted to modern Football and all without exceIt[ption are stuck in the 90's.
It's not only about Scolari, it's mostly about your offensive talents.

That was the worst Brazilian teams I have ever seen, especially in the offensive department. Neymar is great but the rest of your team is shit offensively.

Oh and David Luiz @Zacheryah :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
It's not coaching that separates these two sides. You're kidding yourself if you think that's what this is.
@swag

I didn't say that he is the only reason. But Scolari is a very poor coach. Combine him with the weakest Brazil generation and you can see the difference between the two sides.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It's not only about Scolari, it's mostly about your offensive talents.

That was the worst Brazilian teams I have ever seen, especially in the offensive department. Neymar is great but the rest of your team is shit offensively.

Oh and David Luiz @Zacheryah :lol:
It is, especially when someone like Bernard is in the starting 11 of a WC semi final against what was the best team, on paper, in the world. Bad decisions, lack of tactical knowledge and calling up players for the sake of friendship is the recipe for a horrible coach, which he is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)