[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (10 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I can see myself in 30 years when my nephew asks me how good was this Messi guy who won the 4th place with Argentina in WC 2014, saying: Ah, that last second miss against Belgium and that penalty miss against Holland were epic.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Now we know the real reason for moving Desert 2022 to January.
It has been a horror show in Brazil too. Fuck the economics; I would rather stay up at night watching evening games from Brazil. I got nothing against Brazil hosting the World Cup, but it has been executed poorly and that's not Brazil's fault (except for placing games in the jungle).

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Do you even ready posts? He's doing good in a low quality world cup. He has shown us much better stuff at club level. The same goes for most of the big players.
My question stands: Do you deny that Messi has decided most of Argentina's games(actually all of them other than Belgium, and even then, he started the move that led to the goal) through solo effort goals?

As for the WC being low quality, that is just your opinion. I think it is of higher quality than 2002 and 2010 personally.

- - - Updated - - -

For different reasons I dare say :D

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
My question stands: Do you deny that Messi has decided most of Argentina's games(actually all of them other than Belgium, and even then, he started the move that led to the goal) through solo effort goals?

As for the WC being low quality, that is just your opinion. I think it is of higher quality than 2002 and 2010 personally.
Dude, I haven't said otherwise.
2010 - Yes (the ball just fucked everything up).
2002 - No.

You can call me elitist, but the Euroes just don't have such dips in quality, but that will probably change now the idiots decided to expand the tournament.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It has been a horror show in Brazil too. Fuck the economics; I would rather stay up at night watching evening games from Brazil.* I got nothing against Brazil hosting the World Cup, but it has been executed poorly and that's not Brazil's fault (except for placing games in the jungle).**
You forgot the footnotes.

* Jungle in South America
** It was winter in the jungle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)