[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (4 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Not really. Nedved was a hard player but he did indeed dive from time to time. Del Piero was considered a diva in the past, so was Inzaghi.

Neymar might be frail but Juventus fans dislike him for some obscure reason. So what if he does stepovers and make fancy moves, it doesn't matter.

This is the most frustrating thing about Juventus fans. They're not only hypocritical, but also aloof to what football is all about. If Neymar ever came to Juve people would love him because he's too fuucking good.
:sergio:

Mar 4, 2007
This German team is solid. They are far from the Germans that used to choke hard. This team knows how to get results no matter what like the Argentines.

Argentina vs Germany should be great final. Unfortunately Messi will be the difference maker.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't support Brazil, but I feel sorry for Neymar. Silva and Neymar missing means they will struggle against Ze Germans. Then again, Ze Germans have hardly been impressive. Quite the snooze fest they played out with France yesterday. Lucky fuckers. Had both Neymar and Silva been eligible to play in the Semi, I'd have said Brazil are clear favorites. Now, I feel the "lucky" Germans might just edge it playing their sleep inducing brand of football.

I think the stars are aligning for Messi to lift this trophy.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Germany are incredibly unconvincing, and I'd rather Argentina win their 3'rd World Cup before those Krauts get their 4'th. Ideally, The Dutch should win the whole thing, but it doesn't look likely to happen. They have reached the final on 3 occasions before, and lost them all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)