[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (11 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It will be worth by ALOT, I mean, this will be something that will NEVER be forgotten, if Argie and Messi truly step up and deserve it, I want to see it happen, you cant imagine the epicness of the mocking and deflating moment it will be for the whole of Brasil. Epidemic of total depression.

Whats the atlernative? The Germans deservedly winning? Boooooooring, the home nation limping on to the win? Meh, not something to remember for the ages, same with the conservative Dutch, but the Argies, and historic all time level player, winning in Brasil, insanely memorable.
heck they still troll them to this day with that game in 1990

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
the best ever? no, the best of his generation? easily. And i dont understand the whole "experience the troll" the fuck is that, how do you experience a troll on the tuz?
The fun of trolling, is the reactions you get out of it. Hence the biggest targets of trolling on the Tuz :D I'm not getting to the disgust on the faces of the Brazilians'.

It will be worth by ALOT, I mean, this will be something that will NEVER be forgotten, if Argie and Messi truly step up and deserve it, I want to see it happen, you cant imagine the epicness of the mocking and deflating moment it will be for the whole of Brasil. Epidemic of total depression.

Whats the atlernative? The Germans deservedly winning? Boooooooring, the home nation limping on to the win? Meh, not something to remember for the ages, same with the conservative Dutch, but the Argies, and historic all time level player, winning in Brasil, insanely memorable.
Like I said, I don't see any other interesting final.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm kinda with Matt here. I personally don't care how people in Brazil or Argentina feel, especially given that I'll probably never step foot there. Maybe if there's riots and shit breaking out it would be kinda cool but then again, I wouldn't be able to experience it myself.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Butthurt much for what the European teams keep doing to your team? Can't beat them in 9 out of the last 9 times you faced them at the world cups. This time you were trolled by Portugal, handled by Germany and completely outplayed by Belgium, despite the huge handicap the weather presented to those teams. I believe that's the real reason for this Euro hatred of yours.
The European teams are good, not going to lie.

Our boys played with class and sportsmanship, European and African sides did not, especially the fans for the European sides.

We got beat by the better team, it happens. Croatia will always have whiners like you making pathetic excuses for their worthless team, just like the rest of Europe.

I used to like Croatia but with your vagina stuffed constantly, hopefully they fail for the rest of time.

As a meteorologist, I can thoroughly state you are climatologically challenged.

- - - Updated - - -

That is a shame about Neymar's injury, I thought he's had a much better and more professional tournament than, say, Luca Modric.

- - - Updated - - -

This is why nationalism sucks :D ok guys lets remember first and foremost we are all juve fans, and no sense creating an atmosphere of hate amongst ourselves.
From my experience here for the last few years, I personally believe Juventus fans are idiots, just like fans of Barcelona, Real, Man United, Chelsea, et cetera. The fans here are no different from any other big side. Bunch of buffoons.

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7,371
    I don't see the chance of a very interesting final. Unless it's the unlikelihood of Brazil-Arg, but obviously not for the quality of football.
    I don't see a chance of much interesting matches the rest of the way. The excitement phase of this World Cup being something unique, special, and different from the others is long over.

The favorites continue to exclusively win all the knock-out matches in drawn-out, cagey affairs. The excitement of new teams in the mix has thinned out. The excitement of open play and teams going for broke has stalled.

Hell, today we didn't see a single goal in the run of play. Other than a PK given, we saw three goals scored by centerbacks on set pieces. :sergio:

This has become a relatively boring and routine WC since the group stages.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    even though I don't want brazil to win, feel bad for Neymar. should've watched that match instead of snoozefest germany vs france

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)