[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (12 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,964
    Juventino[RUS];4603427 said:
    Teams scores so many goals In the dying minutes because they are exhausted as fuck, if you want to give wc to brazil then start matches at the night, even Brazilians never play at this time in their domestic league
    And listen to all the Europeans bitching and moaning because the matches start at 3am their time and it's not convenient to their lifestyles? No thanks.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    costa rica dont deserve to be in the last eight?

can someone refresh my memory did they not win against their opponents, or did they get a default 3-0 win because their opponents withdrew?

that's right, keep hating jelous children whos backwards teams like crotia and pakistan are shit

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Juventino[RUS];4603427 said:
    Teams scores so many goals In the dying minutes because they are exhausted as fuck, if you want to give wc to brazil then start matches at the night, even Brazilians never play at this time in their domestic league
    Ok, I'll take note.

But here goes, this World Cup has been the best I have ever seen.

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,968
    costa rica dont deserve to be in the last eight?

can someone refresh my memory did they not win against their opponents, or did they get a default 3-0 win because their opponents withdrew?

that's right, keep hating jelous children whos backwards teams like crotia and pakistan are shit
    Because Italy belongs there instead of Costa Rica :lol2:

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Tim Howard's post match interview on ESPN. Gracious and classy as always
    :agree: was thinking of getting dempsey's jersey but i'll just get a regular with howard's name and number instead. dude has been what holds this team together.

And listen to all the Europeans bitching and moaning because the matches start at 3am their time and it's not convenient to their lifestyles? No thanks.
    Yep. The butthurt would be so much worse.

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
    Just Alen going through menopause and his gang of jabronis following suit.
    :lol:

I really don't get how some keep complaining about this World Cup. So what your team got beaten? So what there has been surprises? World Cup tournaments are for entertainment and so far this has been the most entertaining football tournament ever.
    :tup: my team got beaten, but I still think it's a great WC so far.

france drew ecuador
    I stand by my words then.

That I don't doubt, but for me subjectively this WC still has "flaws". Except if France wins it.
    Preferences <> Argument

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Hats off to the US, that was a great game and ending, although Belgium were the better team for 105 minutes. It's a shame Italy and England can't put in 50% of that effort.

I would have liked to see another shoot-out.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    indeed. god forbid fifa doesnt bend backwards for europeans. corrput fifa hurr durr, unless you take european side.

this tournament and the one in qatar has exposed europeans for the whiny, classless losers they are

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    really good game the second one. Belgium seemed to finally find their rhythm as the game went on and were the better team overall. Hope they give the Argies hell. USA leaving with their heads held high.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    indeed. god forbid fifa doesnt bend backwards for europeans. corrput fifa hurr durr, unless you take european side.

this tournament and the one in qatar has exposed europeans for the whiny, classless losers they are
    Errr, it's the Americans complaining about that one.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Once again congrats to the Belgians.

It was a good effort, boys. Hopefully the draw is better next time and we can play better.

Ok, I'll take note.

But here goes, this World Cup has been the best I have ever seen.
    I agree. My team is out but the matches have just been amazing. No doubt about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)