[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (9 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Luis Suarez is banned for 9 internationals matches, 4 months of any football activity (expected to miss 13 Liverpool matches), prohibited from entering any stadium, and fined 65K pounds.

Suarez and Uruguay are able to appeal.

According to Romeo Agresti, Suarez's ban means he will not be able to be transfered this summer. Don't know how true that is though.

Suck a dick, Suarez.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Luis Suarez is banned for 9 internationals matches, 4 months of any football activity (expected to miss 13 Liverpool matches), prohibited from entering any stadium, and fined 65K pounds.

Suarez and Uruguay are able to appeal.

According to Romeo Agresti, Suarez's ban means he will not be able to be transfered this summer. Don't know how true that is though.

Suck a $#@!, Suarez.
Luis Suarez will be able to transfer clubs despite a 4 month ban from Football.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Sulley Muntari and Kevin Prince Boateng have been sent home from Ghana's World Cup training camp for fighting. :facepalm2:
Good, they're not needed. :stuckup:

Boateng shouldn't have been there from the get go, and Muntari is a horrible player. Ghana now has a better chance.

As for the money thing. :sergio:
Same thing happened with CIV, they were promised a bonus each if they won the game and look at how shit turn out to be, they played like shit. I hope Ghana is gonna be a lot closer to Nigeria then it's neighbors CIV.

Africa Unite bitches, and fuck you all for mocking this dream.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Good, they're not needed. :stuckup:

Boateng shouldn't have been there from the get go, and Muntari is a horrible player. Ghana now has a better chance.

As for the money thing. :sergio:
Same thing happened with CIV, they were promised a bonus each if they won the game and look at how $#@! turn out to be, they played like $#@!. I hope Ghana is gonna be a lot closer to Nigeria then it's neighbors CIV.

Africa Unite bitches, and $#@! you all for mocking this dream.
:tup: .

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Why only Africa? Asia unite, Europe unite, Americas unite, and the kill each other in a frenzy to prove whos the best.
I wish the best for all, but it's only natural that I want it more for my own, specially taking into account the state of current things. For fuck sakes my country of origin has been killing one another since I was born 1991.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I wish the best for all, but it's only natural that I want it more for my own, specially taking into account the state of current things. For fuck sakes my country of origin has been killing one another since I was born 1991.
Ok, but I don't get it the concept Africa Unite, does the Egipt have to Unite with Zimbabwe or no more civil war? The whole concept of uniting everyone into one big bowl is retarded. Europe is uniting and everyone is loosing their culture and changing to sub culture without any variaty, every country is loosing their identity bit by bit, everyone becomes the same. Diversity is good in nature.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Ok, but I don't get it the concept Africa Unite, does the Egipt have to Unite with Zimbabwe or no more civil war? The whole concept of uniting everyone into one big bowl is retarded. Europe is uniting and everyone is loosing their culture and changing to sub culture without any variaty, every country is loosing their identity bit by bit, everyone becomes the same. Diversity is good in nature.
Now you have to look into the nature of Africa's diversity, this current diversity is not a healthy and natural diversity. The difference between Congo Kinshasa and Congo Brazzaville is not natural or healthy, nor is the "diversity" between Somalia and the new Somaliland. These are countries that have been cut up, and create unexisting differences and clinging onto them. Someone from Brazzaville needs a passport to go in Kinshasa, while a french man can walk almost all over Africa no problem with his visa. These are the kind of problems that need to be fixed.

The project the Ethiopians are working on atm is a great exemple, they are working on a dam, that will provided hydro-electricity to over 20 African countries. But at the same time here are the Egyptians that are totally looking to boycott the project because they're butt buddies in the Arab League don't think it's a good idea. But we'll see how things go. Africa has the tools to be self-sufficient. And when I say Africa Unite, it isn't like having a melting pot, no, it's you simplifying what I'm trying to say, it's African valuing Africa and rising up Africa. Look up names like Sankara, Kwame Nkrumah, Selassie or even Malcom X (yes he was into the pan africanist movement), it's all about self-reliance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)