[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (10 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well, if all international football associations are subscribed to FIFA rules and organization by decree I guess FIFA could also extend the ban for domestic leagues.

But it makes more sense that he is only banned for NT, since the infraction was committed during a WC.

Besides, clubs will shit bricks if FIFA use that power to ban their players.
The powers are already separated. Say the FA decide that they want to give out additional punishment to Suarez after whatever he gets is handed out by FIFA. They then have to request from FIFA that they be allowed to dole out additional punishment in the form of domestic ban, fine, etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
The powers are already separated. Say the FA decide that they want to give out additional punishment to Suarez after whatever he gets is handed out by FIFA. They then have to request from FIFA that they be allowed to dole out additional punishment in the form of domestic ban, fine, etc.
:tup: I would imagine the dependency worked that way. Then probably we won't see a further infraction besides the one that could be given by FIFA. They are a money making machine and is not good business to ban successful players.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
There really isn't any preferred method of shortening Nigeria into three letters without sounding offensive is there, if you pronounce the abbreviated versions phonetically I mean

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Brazil - Chile (Vidal)
Colombia - Uruguay (Fuck Uruguay)
Holland - Mexico (Robben and VP will be too much to handle)
CRC - Greece (Tough one to call but I think Greece will squeeze through)
France - Nigeria (Just simply a better team)
Argentina - Swiss (Messi…that's all that has to be said)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)