[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (7 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
The Uruguayan FA will defend Luis Suarez from biting allegations by saying images of tooth marks on Giorgio Chiellini’s shoulder were photoshopped.

Following the encounter, won 1-0 by the South Americans, FIFA announced they had opened an investigation into the incident. Uruguay have until 21.00 BST to respond to the allegations.

Reports state he could face a ban of at least four matches if found guilty, but it has emerged that the country’s FA will claim that the real, unaltered images of the incident bear no signs of any teeth marks on Chiellini.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Whether that photo is photoshopped or not, Suarez bit Chiellini.

You can see it from the instant replays. He lunges at Chiellini's shoulder with his jaw open and attempts to bite him. Fuck Suarez and fuck Uruguay.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Is that the Uruguayan FA's defence? That the bitemarks on Chiellinis shoulder are photoshopped? So they are just going to conveniently ignore the 10 different camera angles of Suarez biting Chiellini's shoulder not once but twice? :lol:

Wow what a tinpot federation and country. Fuck them, hope Colombia absolutely annihilate them.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Is that the Uruguayan FA's defence :lol: That the photo of Chiellinis shoulder is photoshopped? So they are just going to conveniently ignore the 10 different camera angles of Suarez biting Chiellini's shoulder not once but twice?

Wow what a tinpot federation and country. Fuck them, hope Colombia absolutely annihilate them.
The heat was so overwhelming, people watching tv hallucinated.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The Uruguayan FA will defend Luis Suarez from biting allegations by saying images of tooth marks on Giorgio Chiellini’s shoulder were photoshopped.

Following the encounter, won 1-0 by the South Americans, FIFA announced they had opened an investigation into the incident. Uruguay have until 21.00 BST to respond to the allegations.

Reports state he could face a ban of at least four matches if found guilty, but it has emerged that the country’s FA will claim that the real, unaltered images of the incident bear no signs of any teeth marks on Chiellini.
4 games? He better receive a bigger suspension than that. Oh yes, but it's fifa...

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
Nothing was obvious - Uruguay are a hack team.
Then Italy is a wack team, they had nothing further from round of 16 at best.

From the moment Uruguay needed 3 points I knew Azurri were gonna play for the draw and choke. They did not disappoint.

Uruguay has quality players up there, grinta in MF and a solid defense. Italy has a dying slow ass defense, a mediocre MF bar Pirlo and some overrated pieces of shit upfront. Yeah, it was obvious.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

From the moment Uruguay needed 3 points I knew Azurri were gonna play for the draw and choke. They did not disappoint.

Uruguay has quality players up there, grinta in MF and a solid defense. Italy has a dying slow ass defense, a mediocre MF bar Pirlo and some overrated pieces of shit upfront. Yeah, it was obvious.
I unfortunately saw it coming too. Didn't even look during the corner, you could have just felt it coming.

I'd easily take De Rossi over anyone in the Uruguay MF. You are severely overrating Uruguay here, they haven't been very impressive either.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

Costa Rica were the best team. It took a jungle and a red card for Uruguay to qualify, I even think England played better against them. As I said before the World Cup, there's no chance Uruguya are a dark horse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)