[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (4 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 20, 2012
You have a fair idea about American law/education system and and American history. You know $#@! all about Italy's. You are an American, what does your passport say? 'MURICAN!!
You just have pesto residue in your veins no more than that. Let the freedom flow through you.
While I do not follow Italian politics so much, I do have an understanding of it. I also stated I have dual citizenship. I'm done with this stupid conversation.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2012
yeah, well desperate times call for desperate measures. :p

imagine Bambi in Italy. he wouldn't stand a chance, the wolves and mafiosi would chew him up and spit him out in a day. maybe he'd get lucky and buy himself a vespa to run away from them but then again he'd be riding a vespa. he'd definitely have a better hairstyle tho, so there's that.
Thats all that matters :smoke:

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
:agree:
Just because of pussy. :rolleyes::sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Listen ti me you shameful rodent!! You think you'd have opportunities in Italy? Uh? That 6th world country ain't shit, they're loosing their ways, why do you think your parents came here? Cause all was fine and dandy there? No! It's so YOU could get tbe opportunities that YOU HAVE NOW! You wouldn't achieve the third of what you are now in that shit hole, they looked out for YOUR future and YIU'RE DISRESPECTING IT. You should be sent to Afghanistan real talk.

'MURICA YOU DON'T DESERVE IT!
Indeed real talk. +rep

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
yeah, well desperate times call for desperate measures. :p

imagine Bambi in Italy. he wouldn't stand a chance, the wolves and mafiosi would chew him up and spit him out in a day. maybe he'd get lucky and buy himself a vespa to run away from them but then again he'd be riding a vespa. he'd definitely have a better hairstyle tho, so there's that.
He'd be in Galliani's plate after he got fucked in a bunga bunga party.

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3,874
    Would have been wild to see a player red carded for striking a teammate. (It's totally in the rules.)

Ahhh, Osvaldo + LAMEla. :touched:

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    The funniest part is the majority of Americans come from generations of immigrants yet they fail to recognize their true nationality and origin.
    Dude I have branches of my family from Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Canada, Poland, Lithuania, Czech Republic. Whats my true nationality and origin?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)