[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (8 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
i think in that case you want someone who gets fouled a lot, nothing fucks up packed defenses more than nervous defending, when you're scared to get carded again your margin of error increases.

The issue with messi is because of the lack of a true midfield architect, he has to drop back to midfield and thus is neutralized before he gets even close to dangerous territory. like i said if argentina had a veron or roman in this team theyd be unstoppable imo
Yeah its why i suggested to have Mascherano and Biglia holding the midfield. Biglia is a good playmaker. Not the biggest class, but he would make the system work. And its very important the flanks know how to move and make actions, so that there is alot of space in the center

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So both Sahko and Giroud elbowed a player yesterday and no cards at all? Hmm i wonder if the Fifa investigate it.
France has to go far in the world cup, so much is evident

"Equador has to go. them filthy spics n niggas didnt bribe us enough" - Fifa

- - - Updated - - -

Sulley Muntari and Kevin Prince Boateng have been sent home from Ghana's World Cup training camp for fighting. :facepalm2:
Interesting, ghana is knocked out anyway, and it increases the chance for portugal to actually score 4 goals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)