[WC] World Cup 2014 - General Talk Thread (66 Viewers)

the Champs

• Argentina

• Germany

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He can play as holding mid, did fine job there in Germany and in his first year in Sevilla, but I'd definitely prefer that we field someone with more experience on that spot, like Vukojević.

We have two Brazilians starting on the bench. It will be funny if we see them play tonight and it is likely to happen. :)
I like Kroatia ever since euro 1996 and the asshole goal that knocked them out (it was a foul before the cross), but that brazillian line up is pretty damn scary !

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
in a 4-3-3? De Bruyne could also be a CM (i think he can play there). in a 4-2-3-1 all three could play
We play 4231, not 433
Belgium plays an actual cam in the centre. Not a closet forward.

Problem is that Wilmots prefers to have players in their best positions, rather then more quality on the field.

As in, Its gonna be Hazard or Januzaj on the right, and Mertens or Chadli on the left.

I would put De Bruyne, Hazard and Januzaj as the 3 cam line behind Lukaku in front of Dembele and Witsel, in the most efficient way

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Meh ceremony. Ok but not memorable. What i hated the most about it was seeing 2 Americans/hispanics doing the opening song.

A fucking continental-sized country can't get their own artists to do THEIR World Cup?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)