[WC] World Cup 2010 - General Talk Thread (15 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
They said that I was mad!!!!!!

HeeHaw

Goodbye, one by one to the South Americans.
:tup: Did you bet on Holland?
I did and the odds were great. I bet all of my money last night evenly over the four fixtures and after one result I have more money than I did originally. As long as the Deutch win then I am Vrich!

Down with the South Americans!
Like everyone in the goddamn world that supports Brazil.
:tup:
yeah...i'm the only one who supported the selecao from the beginning... what a gloryhunter i am :jvefan:

Yup, you are.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Who did? He is easily one of the top defenders in the world. Odd if anyone didnt even think he is one of the (top) best in a Serie A that doesnt have much quality defenders.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That would be simplifying it Andy, he had a rough start, but in overall he had a very very good individual season for Inter.
Don't agree, and didn't you say Lucio was a fantastic defender while at Bayern? He wasn't, really. Very mistake prone defender. But now since he has some better players around him (besides Lahm), along with a very organized Mourinho defense, his weaknesses can be shielded to an extent. But not always.

When he was at Bayern, Saturday mornings were known as the Lucio show to Burke and me. :seven:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I love the Uruguayan players, but I think I'll be rooting for the Ghanians. The Africans were largely very disappointing in this World Cup, it'd do them a world of good if an African team reached the semis...

Sep 1, 2002
:tup: Did you bet on Holland?
I did and the odds were great. I bet all of my money last night evenly over the four fixtures and after one result I have more money than I did originally. As long as the Deutch win then I am Vrich!

Down with the South Americans!

:tup:

Yup, you are.
I had a personal (another member) 10 mil bet against Brazil.

I want a South American free Semi finals.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm sorry Osman. When I said 'here', I meant here in my city, not Juventuz.
Ok, more understandable. Its natural and typical that casual fans of the sport (the kind that only know big tourno's) root for Brasil, its the simple choice. If you know little of something, you are more likely to choose the "best". But its not something hold against Brasil.

How they were acting like crying bitches though, thats something else entirely.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Ok, more understandable. Its natural and typical that casual fans of the sport (the kind that only know big tourno's) root for Brasil, its the simple choice. If you know little of something, you are more likely to choose the "best". But its not something hold against Brasil.

How they were acting like crying bitches though, thats something else entirely.
kaka, robinho and of course santa's little helper were great at whining..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)