[WC] World Cup 2010 - General Talk Thread (16 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Brazil are the team to beat in this tournament. Their back 4 along with the two DM's are really solid, and their front three are really good on the counter.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Andy Townsend on ITV "you just have to look at the coach he used to sit there in front the defence and look at those guys like rivaldo create the beauty" :howler:

:sergio:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Brazil are the team to beat in this tournament. Their back 4 along with the two DM's are really solid, and their front three are really good on the counter.
:agree:

Brazil have the best defence in this tournament.

I would like to see this Brazil team if the conceded the first goal in a game, so they have to force the game and deal with the opponent's counter attacks.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:agree:

Brazil have the best defence in this tournament.

I would like to see this Brazil team if the conceded the first goal in a game, so they have to force the game and deal with the opponent's counter attacks.
It would be interesting to see that happen. I think they would be capable of turning a game around though, their back line consists of players that are fast and good in one on one defending, i think they can handle that situation well.

They were in that situation in the final of the Confed Cup last summer, and they did really well to turn things around

Oezil will tear them apart.

Could be an interesting duel between German attackers and the Brazilian defense, i would put my money on the Brazilians coming out on top though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)