[WC] World Cup 2010 - General Talk Thread (15 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
When Alexei Lalas was mentioning the US team and whether or not Bradley was coming back, I ran up to my widescreen and pressed my face up against Klinsmann. My wife asked me what the hell I was doing

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Having a 2-0 lead changed to a 2-2 draw in a few minutes could have changed the game drastically for the Germans. England had good chances in the second half too before Germany scored on a counter. This 4-1 result is somehow misleading, the English have the right to complain about that absolutely horrible call. Such things must never happen in the World Cups when one or two mistakes could change the whole game. What a shame!
The English had good chances in the start of the first half too but then it was the German who scored, so no I still don't believe their goal would have drastically changed the game. It would have only let down a bit of the Germans' moral yet they would have settled it nonetheless, not for anything but the lack of creativity from the English side which had been obvious since the start of the wc.

Jul 15, 2006
Screw World Cup.
Dude, I'm so sorry about Serbia man. I thought they were going to be great this World Cup. Unlucky I suppose. :frown:

-

But... Hahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahaha England... ahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahaha...England. Die.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Germany simply raped them.
and yeah it should have been 2-2 and maybe be other game?no!!

Germany simply better,they stoped this English momentum and killed them.
played sharp,smart,great.

I wish Italy were near that level.amazing.
Glad England are out!!!!
hate them so much!(not more than Inter and MU thought)
and i think Argentina has what to worry about.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Klinsmann was right though about the state of the game in the US, and how it is directed towards a different class.

I was wondering how he was going to word it without Al Sharpton jumping down his throat, but he managed to do it

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
Third goal of Germany.England with the free kick ,everyone knows Lambard is gonna hit it directly and yet all but two english are inside the box!!Top notch coaching there by Capello,talk about millions of pounds gone down the shitter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)