[WC] World Cup 2010 - General Talk Thread (6 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Did you guys know that since 1954 Germany always makes at least the quarters?

That's 14 world cups in a row where they make the quarters. This will be the 15th in a row. The English should stop trying and just let the Germans get what's theirs :agree:

Germany :delpiero:
Refs. Luck :seven:

I'm very happy that the English too taste the awful refereeing calls though :biggrin:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
What? He is in the best possible position to see it and it was not even close. It was clearly in. If a linesman can't see that, what's the point of having him on the line then?
he was right there, i,e he had the best view in the house with that goal!! no the lines man def saw it cross the line, if not then he needs glasses to be honest.

any way the second half kicks off.

forza controversy :D

Aug 1, 2006
I'd ban those refs, and their children and grandchildren to participate in any international game. Hell, I'd even ban them in video-games, bunch of fucking morons... Also FIFA go fuck yourself you peaces of shit, you've just costed me 50 euros, a draw on a HT and I would have got the cash,y go fvck ursevles :andy2: :andy2:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'd ban those refs, and their children and grandchildren to participate in any international game. Hell, I'd even ban them in video-games, bunch of fucking morons... Also FIFA go fuck yourself you peaces of shit, you've just costed me 50 euros, a draw on a HT and I would have got the cash,y go fvck ursevles :andy2: :andy2:
Your fault for betting. Play the stock market instead. That way you just have to follow the trendlines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)