[WC] World Cup 2010 - General Talk Thread (14 Viewers)

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
someone said it should be 2-1 is a fair result

but on the balance of play germany are good value for their lead!! They had the most and the best chances.

Engalnd only came alive after goin 2-0 down and some sloppy german organisation on the corner

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Europe's finest. Always were always will be.
Shame they needed such an awful call by the refs to stay in the lead.

But they'd have won anyway.

Go go go Deutschland.
That'd be Italy. :p But hopefully Germany will soon catch their game and beat the shit out of England, I thought they were a bit confused at the end of the half.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I cheer for Germany, but ref really blew it :inter:
Germany were better team and could easily scored 3rd, but England had great 10 minutes...

Hope Germans will finish them early in second half.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Did you guys know that since 1954 Germany always makes at least the quarters?

That's 14 world cups in a row where they make the quarters. This will be the 15th in a row. The English should stop trying and just let the Germans get what's theirs :agree:

Germany :delpiero:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The ref is also to blame. Everyone knew it was in. Capello didn't even wait to see the linesman's flag because it was SOOO clear that the ball passed the line. It wasn't even close. I guess it was .5 meter in :lol:

FIFA :tup:
Hoori, every single Englishman and Capello knew it was a goal. Just because they are supporting that nation and or coach it. Of course Capelli didn't see it, it's just an instant thing, what you do.

I bet even their goal keeper was moaning how he saw it.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Did you guys know that since 1954 Germany always makes at least the quarters?

That's 14 world cups in a row where they make the quarters. This will be the 15th in a row. The English should stop trying and just let the Germans get what's theirs :agree:

Germany :delpiero:

Well, Alen, if this doesn't work to get into Sab's panties, at least you can say you've tried

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
When you're seeing it on TV, yeah. It's always a hard call. Linesman can't see that.

Main ref could, but it was too fast. It was an awful call but still...
What? He is in the best possible position to see it and it was not even close. It was clearly in. If a linesman can't see that, what's the point of having him on the line then?

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
:howler: all these BBC pundits goin an about the need for video technology cuz it affects england. But all season they been goin on about it would spoil the game. Bloody hypocrites

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)