[WC] World Cup 2010 - General Talk Thread (24 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
The linesman is the one who didn't flag for Mexico's first goal against France. He's done very well so far. Too bad the Saudi ref's mistakes might cost the whole team in the end :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Don't you think the goal was offside btw?
I can't say much.
At first I saw an offside but then I saw that the guy who was deep offside didn't interfere with the game at all, so it was a passive offside.
I don't think that the guy who got that ball (and later assisted the goal) was offside, but I can't claim that. I need to see it again.

Apr 12, 2004
Damn it, I hate Chile because they are South American, and I really like the Chocolates.

Should have been a yellow, not a red, and what's-his-face for Chocolate should have scored at the end.

What did you guys think about the Portugal match, what is the leader going to do to the team?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Coentrão was the player of the match for Portugal-Ivory Coast, IMO. He pretty much let nothing past him. I was duly impressed.
Btw, Sadomin, I wasn't the only one:

http://www.portugoal.net/index.php/...was-portugals-best-player-against-ivory-coast

Coentrão was originally a winger who just recently got moved to defensive back by Benfica and has done well there. While he was dangerous going forward against N Korea today, he earned all his accolades against the Ivory Coast on defense.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ßüякε;2548711 said:
Damn it, I hate Chile because they are South American, and I really like the Chocolates.

Should have been a yellow, not a red, and what's-his-face for Chocolate should have scored at the end.

What did you guys think about the Portugal match, what is the leader going to do to the team?
Dude, South America is seriously getting some Home (Southern) Hemisphere advantages in this Cup it seems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)