WC tickets (1 Viewer)

Camoranesi16

Jul 23, 2005
Ok... so Im going down to germany For the Wotld Cup by car... Honestly.. watching the games in the stadium is just a plus... its the atmosphere in the cities and after the games that matter..

ENJOY the World Cup while it is in Europe!!! Dont think about tickets to much... Might be anouther 12 years untill we et to see it again...

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Tom said:
where abouts you goin matey?

hertfordshire is where im staying with my relatives, but im taking a 3 day trip to amsterdam as well.

i also have a lady friend of mine who happens to be in london at the same time, so i might go there for a bit as well

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Camoranesi16 said:
Ok... so Im going down to germany For the Wotld Cup by car... Honestly.. watching the games in the stadium is just a plus... its the atmosphere in the cities and after the games that matter..

ENJOY the World Cup while it is in Europe!!! Dont think about tickets to much... Might be anouther 12 years untill we et to see it again...
i tried to convince my parents that just goingto gemrany would be good enough for the atmosphere but they dont see the point in going if i cant get tickets

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Sir Sebastian said:
i also have a lady friend of mine who happens to be in london at the same time, so i might go there for a bit as well
cool, does she have a penthouse suite :D

OP
ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    Tom said:
    who you gonna be going with? I can see your point but being with all your buddies and a few beers in a decent bar tops it all the time for me
    Well, we are a group of 4-5.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    aah, thats not so bad then. If I were to go it'd probably only be me and one of my mates that would go out there - hence why we'd rather stay and meet up with the rest of the guys in town

Best of luck getting them!!

Aug 1, 2003
    Sir Sebastian said:
    i tried to convince my parents that just goingto gemrany would be good enough for the atmosphere but they dont see the point in going if i cant get tickets
    same here. im trying to get the tickets thats on sale now till january though. *crosses fingers*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)