WC tickets (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I think you can't even sell that ticket also,because only the person who bought it (or registered his name) can use it

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
The new tickets for the world cup have chip technology.
At the gate they will be scanned and you will be asked to show the picture i.d which matches the one the ticket was assigned to, amongst other things

OP
ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    Damn.. Thats tight. I hate those none-refundable tickets. You never know what might happen. I only have less than 2 weeks of vacation this year so you can see the variability and the unpredictability of the situation. I can't really put alot of money and then can't refuned it for any reason.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    why bother going when you can watch it in a bar/pub/club enjoying a few beers with all your mates around you. Much better imo!

OP
    ZAF3000

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #16
    Well Tom, its kinda a once in a life time thing.
    If only the tickets are refundable (atleast if there was a deadline for refunding) I will place an order Tomorrow.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    who you gonna be going with? I can see your point but being with all your buddies and a few beers in a decent bar tops it all the time for me

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Tom said:
    who you gonna be going with? I can see your point but being with all your buddies and a few beers in a decent bar tops it all the time for me

that would be good enough for me, unfortunately its hard to find 3 people in this country that give a shit about the tournament :confused:

im coming to britain friday, so ill talk all my shit while im there :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)