[WC] Italia vs Australia [26-06-2006] (4 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
Honestly, I can totally see where alot of posters are coming from here (Tom, Sir Sebastian) And it's very hard for me as an Italian to make an impartial comment..

But, if that had happened between two teams I had no interest in, I would think it's another sad day for football.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Tom said:
I agree, stuart should be warned. I was warned the other day just for calling giovanotti a "fuck for brains" - I mean its true, whereas these comments were totally uncalled for... this is scandalous moderating :p :D
Talk to me, don't quote Stuart.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I think Canna MOM with Buffon and Zambro in close 2nd. Totti looked good too, the few times he got the ball, not to mention the scrumptous penalty. Too bad we wont have Rhino on Friday

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Holdon said:
Honestly, I can totally see where alot of posters are coming from here (Tom, Sir Sebastian) And it's very hard for me as an Italian to make an impartial comment..

But, if that had happened between two teams I had no interest in, I would think it's another sad day for football.
It is. But I have the feeling it's one of the last straws. This WC has been scandalous. And I mean scandalous. From day one they have been screwing games up. Where I was raging in 2002 because Italy and Spain were clearly robbed it was just a handful of games that were influenced back then. This time around it's the entire tournament.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Majed said:
You and 99% of the world popularion. :D

In any case, congratulations! Enjoy the win! :)
I will enjoy it. The circumstances are questionable but we were robbed four years ago, I shed my tears, and now it's the Aussies that are on the receiving end. This is all part of the game. I feel sorry for Australia and it's unfortunate that they went out in such a way but IMHO Italy deserve this victory, even if Australia don't deserve defeat, if you get what I mean.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Matrix's tackle wasnt worthy of a straight red, but he should have known better....hasnt he watched the last few matches where refs are giving out cards like charity ??

Lippi got it wrong AGAIN by bringing in Iaquinta instead of Pippo....I cant figure him out

I thought we played a good first half, and were unlucky not to score. DP didnt do as bad as some ppl on other forums are saying, he had a few nice passes but I'll admit his slow speed is worrying

Our defense is performing super in this tournament, and that is the biggest plus we have going...now we need to get our mids and strikers going

With Perrotta and Gattuso together, I dont think our midfield is offense enough...time to bring in Camo (who can also cross the ball, unlike Riino and Simone)

and a special THANK YOU to Totti !! :D :tup: :pint:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Holdon said:

Very well said, as always :agree:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
As I've been saying since day one of this World Cup, Toni-Gila can't seem to work out well. It's useless playing them together...TBH, I expected Inzaghi to start the game today.

Starting Del Piero was a smart move from Lippi, and well done Introducing Totti in the 2nd half instead of Juve Captain...

Zambrotta,Gattuso,Perrotta,Canna,Grosso were amazing.

(Next game) I expect Del Piero-Toni upfront, Totti behind them. Del Piero should play as a forward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)