[WC] Italia vs Australia [26-06-2006] (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
So it's fair that he "makes up" for a call by assfucking an entire nation?
No. And guess what? Fuck fair. Italy were screwed 4 years ago to an extent even hard to immagine. Italy were on the verge of being screwed AGAIN. Thank god that ref blundered.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Stuart said:
I didn't say that the ref made up for the call, but the call itself makes up for the red card. We got a bad decision and they got a bad decision, it evens itself out.
= a disgusting referee who can't referee a game

He should go back to his job

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Stuart said:
I didn't say that the ref made up for the call, but the call itself makes up for the red card. We got a bad decision and they got a bad decision, it evens itself out.
Evens itself out? Maybe in hell.

In what way is a red card that makes it harder to win an equivelant handicap to absolutely handing the game away?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Seven said:
Wait a minute, I thought Italy played 45 minutes with 10 men?

Was it a wrong call? Yes. Was it rough justice? Yes.

I still say screw FIFA as they are doing everything they can to screw games up, but Italy deserved this one even if only for that scandalous decision on Materazzi.
Oh come on, you're normally a reasonable poster seven, but look at you, whats this rubbish you're posting. It was a cynical, lunging, dangerous challenge, and fully deserving of a red card. Also a stupid challenge given Cannavaro's close proximity to the player, so it served him right.

The penalty was NEVER a penalty, it was a blatant dive and a ridiculous decision.

And even if it wasn't a sending off, how can the words "justice" and "deserved" come into it? Italy did not deserve to go through on that performance, and the way they did it sickens me to the core. I now hope they get spanked in the semis.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
On a completely unrelated note, I thought both Cannavaro and Zambrotta were absolute stars in the match, brilliant by both of them. If they stay we'll be fine in serie whatever next year

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Seven said:
No. And guess what? Fuck fair. Italy were screwed 4 years ago to an extent even hard to immagine. Italy were on the verge of being screwed AGAIN. Thank god that ref blundered.

So because Italy got screwed, Australia deserves to be screwed?

So if referees should not make up for earlier mistakes, and you said with the "no" in your statement, why should they make up for Italy's unfortunate affair last time around? That is quite contradictory.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Congrats Azzurri fans, but this tournament should be void anyway because the refereeing has truly fucked over the validity of the proceedings.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Tom said:
On a completely unrelated note, I thought both Cannavaro and Zambrotta were absolute stars in the match, brilliant by both of them. If they stay we'll be fine in serie whatever next year
No, Italy will still be condemned. And I don't see how things get better after this game

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Tom said:
Oh come on, you're normally a reasonable poster seven, but look at you, whats this rubbish you're posting. It was a cynical, lunging, dangerous challenge, and fully deserving of a red card. Also a stupid challenge given Cannavaro's close proximity to the player, so it served him right.

The penalty was NEVER a penalty, it was a blatant dive and a ridiculous decision.

And even if it wasn't a sending off, how can the words "justice" and "deserved" come into it? Italy did not deserve to go through on that performance, and the way they did it sickens me to the core. I now hope they get spanked in the semis.
Where did I say it was a penalty? I genuinely believe that it was an obstruction foul. Why rough justice? Because Italy were screwed four years ago and the same thing was happening again. Materazzi's tackle wasn't even close to red. Both Cannavaro and Zambrotta were still there and Materazzi even tried to pull back.

Oh, and Tom, this WC isn't about football. It isn't about which team plays best, it's about the ref. We have to learn to judge football in a different manner. It's not about tactics, skill or nice plays, it's about the ref.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Sir Sebastian said:

So if referees should not make up for earlier mistakes, and you said with the "no" in your statement, why should they make up for Italy's unfortunate affair last time around? That is quite contradictory.
Listen nigga, referees make mistakes, it's a part of the game. Italy won and that's that. The ref sucked for both teams, not just Australia.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Jeeks said:
In what way the red card is compared to penalty in the extra time? I can't see anythng in common but a stupid referee decision.
Not decision, but decisions.
This referee just screwed the game up like his other colleagues did

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:

I'm not saying they should make up for it. I'm saying I'm glad they did anyway. I'll be the last one to call this tournament fair Sebi. All in all I felt the Australians were piss poor, they didn't create ONE chance against 10 men and Italy were always the better team.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Stuart said:
Listen nigga, referees make mistakes, it's a part of the game. Italy won and that's that. The ref sucked for both teams, not just Australia.
This WC will change the game.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Stuart said:

Referees make mistakes. Yes. But quite honestly, 15 fatal mistakes per game is too many to maintain the validity of this sport.

P_neddy

Dec 10, 2005
that was one of the most bull shit call I've seen so far. But anyway, it's better for Italy to lose now or else they will embarassed themselves later on in the quarter final

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I see people moaning and crying about that red card...But guess what, Italy were screwed aswell, Matrix didn't deserve that Red Card, so get over it, Italy were about to loose to the game thanks to the spanish Ref who gave unfair Red Card to Matrix....Australia simply didn't know how to take an advantage to a team playing with 1man down...

I think that penalty was 100% foul.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)