[WC] Italia vs Australia [26-06-2006] (6 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I have to doubt the WC is fixed theory. That was the softest penalty ever! There goes your theory you doubting thomases ...

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Fifa has officially ruined the sport of football. They owe justice to the fans, whose thousands of dollers and hours they've stolen through absolutely pathetic refereeing.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Well, thats absolutely disgusting. The aussies were robbed, absolutely robbed. Atrocious decision making from the referee. Just awful, makes me feel sick.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
100% penalty in my eyes. Why? Because Grosso was hindered. He would have had a great chance if not for that tackle. Because of the tackle he was even going to lose the ball. Just decision really.

Geof

May 14, 2004
Softest penalty.

I feel for Australia. They have been very good. They're applauding their fans on the pitch. Upmost respect for them.

I raise and applaud the Aussies.

And I'm happy for Italy

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Sir Sebastian said:
Fifa has officially ruined the sport of football. They owe justice to the fans, whose thousands of dollers and hours they've stolen through absolutely pathetic refereeing.
Seconded.
Fixed no, pathetic refeering yes.

OP
Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #400
    Tom said:
    Well, thats absolutely disgusting. The aussies were robbed, absolutely robbed. Atrocious decision making from the referee. Just awful, makes me feel sick.
    like the desicion to sent off materazzi for an easy mistake???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)