[WC] Italia vs Australia [26-06-2006] (8 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
One thing's for sure, if Italy makes it to the penalty shoot out, Buffon is a world class stopper while Schwartzer is someone who is a keeper because he couldn't play football.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Jeeks said:
Well isn't everything predictable now?

France will "win" against Spain tomorrow.
So you still think it's a fair tournament?

I hate to say it, but I was right all along.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Seven said:
So you still think it's a fair tournament?

I hate to say it, but I was right all along.
It is not a fair tournament. Day by day we are realizing what FIFA want. England, England, Brasil and Germany in the semi final with Germany having an easy opponent in the likes of Australia, Ukraine or Switzerland. A repeat of the last cup's final but this time Germany winning it. I feel sorry for all those who travelled to germany and paid these fortunes to watch the games.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Jeeks said:
It is not a fair tournament. Day by day we are realizing what FIFA want. England, England, Brasil and Germany in the semi final with Germany having an easy opponent in the likes of Australia, Ukraine or Switzerland. A repeat of the last cup's final but this time Germany winning it. I feel sorry for all those who travelled to germany and paid these fortunes to watch the games.
But this time around I sense change. This time they created general outrage. I have a feeling FIFA will pay within two years time. You can't cheat like THAT and get away with it. Japan/Korea was a disgrace, but this is even one step further.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)