[WC] Italia vs Australia [26-06-2006] (4 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Ali said:
How do you expect Italy to save football when they are playing anything but?
The Italians are the ones who are playing it fair. The Australians have the huge advantage of having a fixed ref. If you're intent on watching football as an unpredictable game, rather than a fixed play, you have to hope Italy win.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Seven said:
Not the last man and not horrid. You could even doubt about yellow.
As I said from my viewing angle, will wait for replays to confirm.

Seven said:
The Italians are the ones who are playing it fair. The Australians have the huge advantage of having a fixed ref. If you're intent on watching football as an unpredictable game, rather than a fixed play, you have to hope Italy win.
:disagree:
The Italians always shoot themselves in the foot. This has been a game which they should have controlled & maybe won but they seem to have their minds on Brazil.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Ali said:
That was a horrid tackle & from my viewing angle he was the last man hence a deserved red. Matrix almost took out Zambrotta in the same tackle!
No way in hell. Materazzi wasn't the last defender and it wasn't that bad a tackle. Definite yellow card but a red? No way.

OP
Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #353
    Stephan said:
    today evening they will decide how many and which players from italy they will sent off against australia. the main canditates are gattuso, totti and materazzi. and no one will be suspecious because those players have not the best reputation anyway, but this time, even when they try to play fair, they will be kicked out. ref will give totti a red for injury problem and for matrix and rino because of their looks, they look scary. after this tournament they will come up with new refereeing also, if you look scary you will be automatically get booked so rino and matrix better go for a face operation.
    wow i am a fortune-teller or what?

fifa :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Stuart said:
    No way in hell. Materazzi wasn't the last defender and it wasn't that bad a tackle. Definite yellow card but a red? No way.
    Cannavaro is 100% behind Matrix. They r trying to give Matrix more bashings from the media

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Stuart said:
    As I said I will have to confirm this from replays.
    My point is even with 11 players the Italians didn't look particularly sharp.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Stephan said:
    wow i am a fortune-teller or what?

fifa :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:
    It's incredible really. I also predicted Italy would have a serious disadvantage because of FIFA. This is sad. Today football died.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)