[WC] Italia vs Australia [26-06-2006] (8 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
If Australia win this game I'll stop watching the WC. You can only fix that many games and get away with it. The minute I knew we were up against Australia I said it would be fixed. This isn't normal anymore. Adios FIFA, you're not getting anymore of my money.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This wasn't even close to red FFS. It wasn't a harsh challenge and he wasn't alone on goal. Matrix even tried to pull his legs back.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Seven said:
If Australia win this game I'll stop watching the WC. You can only fix that many games and get away with it. The minute I knew we were up against Australia I said it would be fixed. This isn't normal anymore. Adios FIFA, you're not getting anymore of my money.

Did I miss something? Has been any doubfull call in this match?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Seven said:
This wasn't even close to red FFS. It wasn't a harsh challenge and he wasn't alone on goal. Matrix even tried to pull his legs back.

Oh I see, this is what you were talking about.

I cant say anithing cuase I didnt saw the foul, but it wouldnt surpise me at all.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Espectro said:
Wich is not nessesary a good thing... IF Italy soes the match guess how will be the scape goat.
I only wish that Italy can hold on to the penalties. For this moment, things r going so bad for Italy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)