[WC] Italia vs Australia [26-06-2006] (6 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
We need a wide man, aka Camo.

Our whole game is going through the center, there has barely been a good center, a shame when you've got two world class headers upfront

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
I hope that this first half has been a kind of study of Australia's game by Lippi...

Actually, dp didn't do too much cronios but nobody did something speciall either. He will be subbed out if Italy scores a goal. Because I'm sure they need him for the penalties in case of.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Jeeks said:
Bring in Pippo for Gilardino and Camo for Perrotta and Italy will win with a three goal margin.
damn i was thinking we could do with camo,also pirlo looks a bit out of sorts today. the first 20 minutes every pirlo pass was off-target, not like him at all. we need to attack the aussie LB and camo in tandem wth rambo would exploit that very well.
alex is linking the play well without being spectacular, he has done well co far but needs a bit more service, perotta is doing ok but we need more of a cutting edge on the right, bring on camo and let the fireworks begin

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
*Juventino* said:
hmm i agree the pipo for giardino, but no camoranesi ...
you want inzaghi to go do the gardening?we could use him on the pitch:toast:

on a side note matrix is doing well, 26 passes only 1 misplaced that is superb

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Erik, NOS have been very shitty for this game so far. The commentator is boring and biased and during halftime this annoying moron, who "knows Gilardino from U21" is telling us Del Piero was crap even though I counted a great cross for Toni and one for Gilardino.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
you want inzaghi to go do the gardening?we could use him on the pitch:toast:

on a side note matrix is doing well, 26 passes only 1 misplaced that is superb
Matrix has been ok
But Pirlo worries me, so many missed passes

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This is fucking incredible. Totti gets to suck three games in a row being absolute horseshit, having no respect for his teammates whatsoever with his constant cucchiai and has lost the ball 22 times. Del Piero hasn't played brilliantly, but only lost ONE ball and gave some pretty good crosses yet HE gets bashed? Dear god, the media are fucked up.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It seems Toni have some dificulties in the first touch when receiving a pass, but no one has done anything uber special. Dp isdoing ok, with some asistances but Italy´s overall performance is so-so. This can be because Australia is waiting for them to come and the players are very well placed in the mid of the field so italians have very little room to move. Italians are being innacurate in their passes too!.

I would introduce Pippo for either gila or luca, but o dont know for which one specifically as both had their chances...but in this case i think it can be toni

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Also, I never thought I'd hear "Gilardinho" on NOS. Pathetic performance by your television channel, Erik. I am truly desillusioned :D.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Seven said:
This is fucking incredible. Totti gets to suck three games in a row being absolute horseshit, having no respect for his teammates whatsoever with his constant cucchiai and has lost the ball 22 times. Del Piero hasn't played brilliantly, but only lost ONE ball and gave some pretty good crosses yet HE gets bashed? Dear god, the media are fucked up.
The media is the media my friend. That's why I prefer to laugh of them than to pay atention to their biased words ;)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bozi.78 said:
damn i was thinking we could do with camo,also pirlo looks a bit out of sorts today. the first 20 minutes every pirlo pass was off-target, not like him at all. we need to attack the aussie LB and camo in tandem wth rambo would exploit that very well.
alex is linking the play well without being spectacular, he has done well co far but needs a bit more service, perotta is doing ok but we need more of a cutting edge on the right, bring on camo and let the fireworks begin
And more than that, they need some more motion and be a little more courageous. Then letting Australia have so much possession is silly. Had they been playing against another team they would have been burned.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Pirlo seems off his game today. Gattuso is doing well and the front three are causing problems. Del Piero started well with a sweet cross for Toni and a few nice passes but has faded out of the game. Toni and Gilardino have been a handful for the Aussies but they really need to convert one of their chances.

As I predicted the game has been very close and no one wants to take major risks. IMO Camoranesi can be useful in a game such as this. It'll be interesting to see how Italy come out in the second half, hopefully they're a bit more adventurous than in the first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)