[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (55 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Badass Devil said:
ah gattuso, no matter how much i love him, he does bring some commical humour to me, i thought id never see him ever be the peacemaker and ask for a handshake, especially with ballack, but ballack being his german self thru an arm at rino.

jeje it was not that cute you know.
Here in my country they interrupted the original broadcast to show the replay f that discussion between ballack and rhino........and in the close up replay,,, when Gattuso put his hand on ballack´s neck.... he clearly pressed his nails on ballack...and because of this ballack reacted... but no noe saw this.

Gattuso was acting like making peace.... but in reality he was like "fuck off sissy boy" jajaja

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Badass Devil said:
well i never really did like ballack on and off pitch, i always thought he was a little overrated. but gattuso, the way he's going him and cannavaro and even zambrotta are gonna battle it out for player of the tournament, and i swear if fifa in typical style give it to ronaldinho, or some other overrated choker i will pay sepp blatter a personal visit
Trust me the player of the tournament will not be an Italian :eyebrows:

Lilith

Immortelle
May 19, 2006
Wow, no one is bashing me for what I was wondering about Germany? Not that I want to be bashed, but at another board, just because I merely wondered, I got a lot of hate for it. And I didn't even accuse anyone, I was just wondering. :s

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
CauldronWench said:
Wow, no one is bashing me for what I was wondering about Germany? Not that I want to be bashed, but at another board, just because I merely wondered, I got a lot of hate for it. And I didn't even accuse anyone, I was just wondering. :s
Because we have a lot more class compared to the other forums :eyebrows:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
A great game! Plenty of chances on both sides, although I must say Italy looked like the better team for much of the match....

Great goal by Grosso and great pass and finish by Gilardino and Del Piero respectively...

I was very impressed with Lippi again after his substitution tactics against Australia...his moves were very bold and morally boosting for his players...

when ur one man down then u bring on Totti....(vs. australia)
and when ur playing extra time and you take out perrotta for Del Piero, hence bringing on 3 strikers in the last part of the game is really a brave tactic that hinders the opponent's morale...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)