[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (3 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
swag said:
Nah. Here's to wishing to see my long-wished-for Portugal-Italy final, buddy. :D

Forza Italia! What a fantastic, gritty performance. Hats off to a never-say-die Germany team, but Italy had the better of them for most of the match. If only they could stay onsides and avoid corner kicks straight to Lehman. :sick:

Grosso had a fabulous match. He's so deserving of the game winner with the play he put in today, and this world cup. Fantastic.

Super Gigi. A nice final Del Piero signature goal. Some great work from Canna and Zambro. I am so glad to see this team go through on play rather than penalties. No one can deny Italy's deserving spot in this final. :toast:
Sorry Gregger i like u but id like to see C Ronaldo crying like a little bitch once again.Yes Italy's performance was vintage & they fully derserve their place in the final.

Regarding Portugal,as Erik says,they are the Inter of Europe & i hope Zizou opens a can of whoop as on them.

OP
Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #545
    the goal from grosso showd that to decide the winner of this match, you need to produce something special. that was really great goal from grosso.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
    What a game. Forza Italia. I always new Grosso would use his left peg for some great use someday ( He takes Palermo freekicks some times). Whole team was majestical esp Canna IMO. Toni didnt score but he worked his ass off but I think it's clear he needs support upfront with another out and out striker

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
    Congrats all azzurris and well done lippi
    italy had 12 corners , they should work out the best way to take advantage of set pieces

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Having my voice lost when grosso scored and tears sorrounding my eyes after Il Capitano's goal....:touched:....

Though I'm not Italian and I have nothing that concern me with the Italians, yet I felt today like one of them(no offence to anyone)....

Italians played with their heart before anything else, they showed the world what they are made of, they showed the world how does Pizza and Fashion works(thanks to German Press and Media)....

Lippi is pure genius, IMO the best coach around.....No wonder why I cried the day you left Juve, Boss.

Pirlo, damn, damn, damn, never stopped running, I admire you Andrea.

Canna,Zambo,Gigi...Juve stars, I love 'em....Already Legends If you ask me.

As for the res, I have no words to describe them....Without Rino,Perro,Gila,Totti, even the bench players Italy wouldn't have been in the finals...

As for Il Capitano:touched: oh Ale:touched:

It's not easy to bring tears into my eyes, but you did it Captain...You scored and finished the game, just like I've always said and I'll keep on saying it, I can never stop believing in you Captain, never....

I dedicate Ale's goal to all these haters outside there:pint:

....and at last, Forza Italia, Forza Grande Alex....

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Congrats to Italy, they truly deserved to win this match. What a pleasant surprise to see an all attacking Italy. They really wanted this win & got it.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    FORZA ITALIA!!!!!!!!!! Words can't describe how I feel now. Thank you Grosso, thank you Del Piero, thank you Lippi!!!!!!!! The Azzurri were excellent tonight and deserve their victory. The defence fought with heart and determination, lead by the tournament's best player, Fabio Cannavaro. I'll be back with a full report later but for now, Forza Italia!!!!!!!!!

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    Forza ITALIA!!! that was a special goal from grosso and del piero's was classic. I'm to excited to sit in one place. after taking my trip around town with my flag in hand i still can't believe it. I love this team. :cry:

FreeZ

Sep 18, 2002
    I am no Italian .. my tears went like a river after Del Piero scored his goal ... already very near to a heart attack after Grosso's wonderful strike .. there are no words that may describe my joy .. i am the happiest man on earth .. SOCCER said thanx to Del Piero ..

OP
    Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #558
    lets now hope that france wont f--k up this time, like in 2000 :( this one should be italys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)