[WC] Germany vs Italy [04-07-2006] (34 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Well done you lot, that was pretty special. It seems the team in crisis always manages to shine in world cups and this is no exception. Fantastic performance and fully deserved against the germans who, lets be honest were playing for penos at the end there.

Wouldn't it be good if Juve could play like that though - extremely solid at the back, and creative, fast flowing going forward. Super

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #523
    Tom said:
    Well done you lot, that was pretty special. It seems the team in crisis always manages to shine in world cups and this is no exception. Fantastic performance and fully deserved against the germans who, lets be honest were playing for penos at the end there.

Wouldn't it be good if Juve could play like that though - extremely solid at the back, and creative, fast flowing going forward. Super
    well the first step is done, capello has left us.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    :D:D:D

Especially happy for Alex, though it would've been more emphatic had Zambrotta's shot gone in. Oh well, can't be picky about these things!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Stephan said:
    well the first step is done, capello has left us.
    I think it'll take more than that though mate. We've got a decent goalie, the best fullback in the world and the best centre half in the world. We need our own Gattuso, our own Pirlo and out own Totti pulling the strings between midfield and attack.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Byrone said:
    Well if its an Italy - France final,its a win - win situation for me!
    Nah. Here's to wishing to see my long-wished-for Portugal-Italy final, buddy. :D

Forza Italia! What a fantastic, gritty performance. Hats off to a never-say-die Germany team, but Italy had the better of them for most of the match. If only they could stay onsides and avoid corner kicks straight to Lehman. :sick:

Grosso had a fabulous match. He's so deserving of the game winner with the play he put in today, and this world cup. Fantastic.

Super Gigi. A nice final Del Piero signature goal. Some great work from Canna and Zambro. I am so glad to see this team go through on play rather than penalties. No one can deny Italy's deserving spot in this final. :toast:

OP
    Stephan

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
  • Thread Starter #539
    the ref was also extremely good, only 3 yellows and only camoranesi got it, and in the 89 minute :D

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
    FORZA ITALIA
    great win ,im verry happy my favourite nt in the world has beaten the team i hate the most
    very nice to see canna,gigi,mauro,francesco happy to be in the final and to see klose,podolski and all these players i really hate crying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)