• Spain

• Ukraine

• Tunisia

• Saudi Arabia

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I can't believe this, this is so fucking depressing!! We played a perfect game, especially the second half. Our two goals were ideal and should be taught! A perfect 1-2-3. Tunisia do not deserve a tie at all, not one single chance, both of their goals could've been easily avoided....I am so depressed right now!!:down:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Rami said:
I can't believe this, this is so fucking depressing!! We played a perfect game, especially the second half. Our two goals were ideal and should be taught! A perfect 1-2-3. Tunisia do not deserve a tie at all, not one single chance, both of their goals could've been easily avoided....I am so depressed right now!!:down:

Sorry Rami! :cry: Im happy cos i won a load cash on a 2-2 draw. :smoke:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Sorry Rami! :cry: Im happy cos i won a load cash on a 2-2 draw. :smoke:
Ill just look at the bright side. I think our side impressed in this match and fully deserved a desicive win...we at least erased the abysmal display in 2002.

ahhh fuck it, what am I talking about....I am looking forward for a 16th round spot at least!!:cry: :tdown: :disagree:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Oh god no.. That was UNFAIR..
The boys really played their hearts out.. Tunis sucked big time... They were so bad to an extent I couldn't ever imagine. They couldn't do a couple of decent passes.
First half we were not playing well and we conceded a gaol from a side that were playing terrible.
Second half we made a fantastic well deserved come back. Just few seconds from the finish Tunis to score... Ooooh no.. freaking ublelievebale.

What worries me the most is that we conceded two goals from a side playing so poor as Tunis did today. Just to show the REAL quality of our deffense.

Rami don't you think its really surprising that the NT does not have any player from the team who won the league this year and golden square :D (Alshabab).

Looking on how Spain played today, I really hope they end up defeating Tunis so they don't go all sharp on our poor deffense :( .

At the end of the day, I am really proud on how our boys played. I wish I was there in teh stadium cheering for them. They played like men. And thats how it should be always.

Forza Saudi Arabia :)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Well I know nobody seems to care about KSA-TUN tie, but here are some of the pre-match fan-festivities from our part.:eyebrows:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Yes Faisal, this point has been brought up a lot. But we all know that Paqeuta doesn't have full authority on his squad picks if you know what I mean;)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Rami said:
Well I know nobody seems to care about KSA-TUN tie, but here are some of the pre-match fan-festivities from our part.:eyebrows:

rami is this in riyadh or jeddah, i heard from my brother who is there that they were planing to have celebrations in riyadh but had to limit it after the draw. i think they played well specially in the second half. i dont think its over yet i think the ukraine game wont be easy bec ukraine will do its best to show there ability.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
juve_ruler said:
rami is this in riyadh or jeddah, i heard from my brother who is there that they were planing to have celebrations in riyadh but had to limit it after the draw. i think they played well specially in the second half. i dont think its over yet i think the ukraine game wont be easy bec ukraine will do its best to show there ability.
This was in Jeddah

But when it comes to the NT there are never plans for celebrations....they are automatic with wins:D....everybody just goes out in the streets cheering with flags and jersies...you know like any other place in the world:)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
yup i sure do i remeber they used to stop in olyaa which is one of the main streets in riyadh and they would party all night. its the same thing we do over here when eygpt or ahly win.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Rami said:
Yes Faisal, this point has been brought up a lot. But we all know that Paqeuta doesn't have full authority on his squad picks if you know what I mean;)
yeh I know exactly what you mean :D ..
BTW nice pic rami.... eeerrr too bad I still have exams .. I finish end of June :(

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Ukraine were just poor and to be fair the spaniards played well and just took advantage of the lacksture performance of ukraine. Villa and Torres played an almost perfect game. U can see the difference betwen villa and raul.

To the Saudis who proved they r the best asian team and played very well against a somewhat dissappointing tunisian team.
Two great goal by the Saudi team, and a great 2nd half. I wanted to see Mohd Noor involved more in the midfield and i was really impressed by hussain abdul Ghani(LB) and Ahmed Al Dokhi (RB) who played very well.
Both CBs were just very bad, and Tukar was lucky with two challenges that were supposed to be penalties.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Spain must have the best midfield in the tournament with Senna, Garcia, Xavi, Alonso, Abeylda and when you add the skills of Iniesta and the pace of Joaquin and Reyes, they sound and look awesome, not even Brazil can match that. With \Villa and Torres in great form and Puyol, they do stand a good chance

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i was really impressed by luis aragones's tactics and they way he molded this spain team, into a very decent working unit. Big points go to him.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #56
    denco said:
    Spain must have the best midfield in the tournament with Senna, Garcia, Xavi, Alonso, Abeylda and when you add the skills of Iniesta and the pace of Joaquin and Reyes, they sound and look awesome, not even Brazil can match that. With \Villa and Torres in great form and Puyol, they do stand a good chance
    A midfield with variety and ability to score is a midfield that reaches the final.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    big day for this group, we will see wat all 4 teams r made of today.
    will be very interesting to see wat can spain do against the tunsians who will defend against them imo.I guess big boost for them is that do santos is back.

ukraine will need a big performance against the saudis and if they underestimate them then i see an upset

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Come on Saudi Arabia...... Make it happen...
    Win this game for AlShalhoob's mother (she past away yesterday may god put mercy on her soul)..

It is going to be a very tough match. Ukraine really want to win their pride back and our deffense isn't looking at its best.
    I really hope Sheva is off form. This fact would releive some of the problems our team will face.

Menace

Apr 22, 2005
    I like KSA, It's because of these saudies that bahrain has a good economy, where would our whores be without them? they come here and waste all of thier money on our whores and alcohol. :touched:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Not looking good :( .. Terrible deffense..
    I noted before that we accept, easily, two goals from weak tunisian side. What would Ukraine and Spain do?? Well I got my answer...
    I hope the second half becomes better for us.. I really hope :( ..

Forza Saudi Arabia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)