• Spain

• Ukraine

• Tunisia

• Saudi Arabia

Results are only viewable after voting.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Spain took only 3 strikers and one of them Raul is very out of form whilst Torres did not really have that great a season. Its a massive risk when you consider that they do not even have goal scoring midfielders either. A slightly more difficult group and i would have tipped Spain not to go thru at all but this is not that tough at all.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
am guessing spain with that squad would really struggle. Even if they r through to the 2nd squad they wont go further than that

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
PhRoZeN said:
Agree, Tunisia aint in there best form, Saudi NT aint exactly decent. Ukraine to top the group with Spain coming second.
when is tunisia in good form? they wont win a game, and same with saudi......they will tie eachother :p

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
If Tunisia are able to beat Saudi Arabia which in theory they should then i see them upsetting Ukaraine especially. Spain , i just don't know with them at all

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i heard somewhere that Dos Santos of Tunisia is out for the first game, Big blow for them , huge blow imo...The Saudis will give them a hard time anyway

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i think saudi vs tunisia wont end with a draw, i think they both have equal chances, there is alot of critsizing bieng ditched out on the saudi coach and the teams preformance as they were preparing for this campaign. so i hope they have there formatation and tactics ready ( both teams have quality players despite tunisa having 18 players who play in europe)

but i have a strong feeling saudia arabia will do sth against them bec of the support the team is getting from there fans in the arab world and the incentives being offered to the team if they win.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i read something along the lines of luis garcia,torres and villa starting for spain upfront.if garcia can pull off one of his flukes,then who knows.

i still think that ukraine have the potential to upset spain,and im hoping that is exactly what they do.id love to see shevchenko taking the world cup by storm.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Spain at the moment look very likely to top their group, they're playing some dominant football against Ukraine and even Raul looks sharp. The passing in midfield is unpredictable and fluid, which will be a key factor in bypassing the future stages IMO.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
spain and still ukraine. spain will win all games and ukraine will try to win other two. the crucial factor though could be the goal differants, like maybe tunisia will loose to spain 3-1 or something. it doesnt look very good for ukraine, but they where unlucky and referee was bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)