• Paraguay

• Trinidad and Tobago

• Sweden

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Bozi.78 said:
hansen is an embarassment to the scottish people with the way he fawns all over england. he does know a lot about football and is good at being critical but he has such a hardon for beckham and gerrard it is horrible
I really don't think he fawns over england at all. He's become somewhat "adopted" as an englishman but he's not liked that, not from my PoV anyway.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #185
    It seems that Allbäck took Zlatan's place in the starting eleven.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Bozi.78 said:
    to be honest as a juventus fan i hope ibra can come in and do something, get a burst of confidence and show everyone what he is capable of next season.
    that what a normal fan would wish :agree:

Because if he performs well, that would increase his value in the marke, but if he keeps on choking, we can't sell him, and he won't help us niether with that form for next season..

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    snoop said:
    that what a normal fan would wish :agree:

Because if he performs well, that would increase his value in the marke, but if he keeps on choking, we can't sell him, and he won't help us niether with that form for next season..
    catch 22 situation, play well and he will improve next year but will also attract bids.
    i am no different to any fan, i want to see our players play well

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Another bore draw against the Swedes, please can fifa and uefa keep apart as Sweden in open play did not create a damned thing just on set plays which England are meant to be good at.
    Great goal by Cole but sad to see Owen injured yet again this season. But very disappointing to see goals conceded like that and defending like that in injury time is just criminal

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Bozi.78 said:
    catch 22 situation, play well and he will improve next year but will also attract bids.
    i am no different to any fan, i want to see our players play well
    we have some "fans" that celebrate everytime Zlatan has a bad game, even with Juve, how about that? :eyebrows:

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    snoop said:
    we have some "fans" that celebrate everytime Zlatan has a bad game, even with Juve, how about that? :eyebrows:
    yeah i know, i have said some things when he has played badly but i dont actually take any joy from that. in fact its frustration with me more than anything as we have seen how he can play. in saying that only a deluded fool would say that he has been anything other than average in the last 6 months

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    denco said:
    Another bore draw against the Swedes, please can fifa and uefa keep apart as Sweden in open play did not create a damned thing just on set plays which England are meant to be good at.
    Great goal by Cole but sad to see Owen injured yet again this season. But very disappointing to see goals conceded like that and defending like that in injury time is just criminal
    Yeah, main points, I think we were overall pretty decent in the first half, without being over creative in front of goal we certainly outplayed the swedes and 1-0 at HT was about right, even though it took a wondergoal to do it.. they all count.

Second half was diabolical though, I couldn't really believe that was england out there, the lack of urgency and passion was worrying but the woeful defending on set plays was the most scary thing. It was amateur defending and there's obviously no point putting AC on the line as it always goes over under or through him. Might as well stand up front!

Owen's injury well, it was just what everyone had feared/predicted. Now sven looks like an absolute cock for not picking Defoe, as I and many others have said from the beginning.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Tom said:
    You're being a stupid little fuck for brains again, whats new.

Scores on the doors, its still 1-0, asshole!
    Earth to mods, if you're going to warn a post just because it contains the word fuck I suggest you go and warn every third post on the forum.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Seven said:
    They needed Bent and Defoe though. Anyways, Owen's injury looked awful.
    Bent looked out of his depth when he played in a friendly though. In all honesty just Defoe would have been fine by me, then he could have even taken walcott as well for experience if he really wanted to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)