• England

• Paraguay

• Trinidad and Tobago

• Sweden

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Perhaps Rooney will be playing afterall..

Rooney given all-clear
June 7, 2006

Wayne Rooney has been included in Sven-Goran Eriksson's World Cup squad.

Rooney appears to have won his fitness race after breaking a metatarsal in his right foot while playing for Manchester United on April 29.

He has left on a flight back to Germany to rejoin the England squad.

More to follow...

World Soccer

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
sateeh said:
yeah i read that , big boost for the english...they should pass the group stage now
Yeah, cos otherwise we wouldn't have.. (?)

I doubt he'll even be played until the knockouts, maybe as sub in the last group game. We don't need him anyway, we have a new hero

<-------------

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
England and Sweeden
It will be a hard group, Paraguay is a hard team so far.
And T&T no one knows how they play... they can give a little surprise to the "bigs" countries

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Black&White. said:
England and Sweeden
And T&T no one knows how they play... they can give a little surprise to the "bigs" countries

nope, no surprises in this case.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
English thinking to break youngest goalscorer record...

and the one that can do that is THEO WALCOTT .. i think sven will give him chances to enter the game..

bigjesus

Apr 29, 2005
Black&White. said:
England and Sweeden
The biggest surprise was that they are attending a World Cup :)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
England didnt impress me that much but they were very solid at the back.Beckham is joke, he should've played lennon in the 2nd half at least but he opted to play hargreaves and whoever.
Crouchinho was great though, really liked the way he played

And 2nd game, Mighty Soca warriors have done it with 10 men. Good on them, imo if the had the 11th they could've done it. Heartbreak for sweden though, their next match against paraguay will be a war. And Ibra played well but he didnt score

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
This is just awful, I predicted a lot of things but not this.

Anyway, it just puts a little more weight on the Paraguay match. We have to win that match because nothing else will advance us from this group. A draw vs England could happen but I really don't see us winning that match.

May 27, 2006
paraguay played like poo poo in the first minutes, but they ended up playing as an equal with england, sweden just couldnt handle the pressure, T&T did a good job, but they have the nasty honor of having the first red card of this WC. Thats y a WC is so good, matches u would never think to be interesting, now r ! :).

and the most imp one: Crouch proved to me once again to be a useless *bip* who with benitez ruined cisse's career. i just hope sven puts rooney in the next match

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)