wazup (2 Viewers)

OP
aimar

aimar

Sep 29, 2003
  • Thread Starter #41
    fabiana, really?! :eek: i dont care anyway, i just like his football ;)

++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++

A friend of discobamba's??? Not the best reccomendation, you know :rolleyes:

I'll be keeping my eyes on you :irritate:

i shoulda just kept quite about that ::D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by aimar ] ++
    heloo...im a friend of a friend of Discobamba (that nut)..so i signed up since he's a member here..Ima Aimar fan quite obviously..and im building a site that'll be ready soon..sorry if my english isnt very great...anyway hello :)

PS - im not a nut like Discobamab by the way ;)
    Hi there, Aimar!!!
    welcome....

well, I guessed you're Discobamba's friend....and you surely don't sound nut like him...:D :D :D :D :D :D

welcome again...and have fun...:thumb:

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    yep aimar is kinda rude. my friend tried to meet him when he came and he just kept refusing. the stupidest of them all is veron though

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    because when they came here veron was just plain rude, a dude that was going to meet him touched his head and he turned and was like "what the **** do you think youre touching" and he didnt treat fans good. in the match he was also very arrogant. i couldnt stop screaming VERON ARROGANT!! haha. the friendlest of them all is our own d'alessandro! i heard crespo was nice too

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    I see.
    Sometimes I say to myself, that everyone can have a bad day, and treat other people not good, but it happens some players all time - always bad days.
    Still, the best judgment of one's character can be made when they're at their lowest... anyone can be nice to people if they have a good day, but I truly respect the people who are nice even when they're down or having a bad day.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    Valencia - liker here as well, same as Vit, I like Canizares
    @Lulia: oh! i diddn't know that your his fan too! :cool: we need to start a Santi club sometime :D

Sunshine: about his name, he warned me about that..can't tell
    @aimar: :howler: yeah, don't wori, i was trying to be funny :D :D

I can't possibly take Caznizares seriously now, after his injury before the World Cup. AFAIK, he dropped a bottle of aftershave, and tried to use his football skills to catch it with his foot (YOU'RE A GOALKEEPER IDIOT ), and severely injured his foot in the process.
    @Gray: did you just add that in Gray??? (not meant as an offensive thing....seriously did you?) cos what i've hread this same story many times, but with out the part in bold.

Yeah...his stupidity was just beyond my comprehension
    @meow: Oii! :(

:D

err, what's Canizares's first name?
    @aimar: I think Vit's already answered you but just to add on....

Santiago Canizares..... Santi for short....

pablo cesar aimar is a rude person in real life
    @Fabiana_juve: oh dear, well it's sad to hear about your Aimar experience. May i ask if he was plain out unpleasent and rude or did he just deny the autographs??

OP
    aimar

aimar

Sep 29, 2003
  • Thread Starter #53
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
    because when they came here veron was just plain rude, a dude that was going to meet him touched his head and he turned and was like "what the **** do you think youre touching" and he didnt treat fans good. in the match he was also very arrogant. i couldnt stop screaming VERON ARROGANT!! haha. the friendlest of them all is our own d'alessandro! i heard crespo was nice too
    err..when was this? was he at that time in ManU already? if then, then maybe he has a bit of an excuse to do thaat

about aimar: i dont think he's really that rude..i've seen a bit of him on tv signing autographs (and smiling ;)) etc..

OP
    aimar

aimar

Sep 29, 2003
  • Thread Starter #54
    ++ [ originally posted by SilvLightning ] ++
    Hey Aimar, Welcome to the forum! :)
    thx

[LAC]: 'welcome to the forums tough guy'

thx :boxing: btw, malaysians say thank yous ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Still, the best judgment of one's character can be made when they're at their lowest... anyone can be nice to people if they have a good day, but I truly respect the people who are nice even when they're down or having a bad day.
    Oh sure, but people are just people, and one bad behaviour in one bad day doesnt make them bad people - that was more or less my thought.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Sunshine ] ++
    @Lulia: oh! i diddn't know that your his fan too! :cool: we need to start a Santi club sometime :D
    Why not :cool:

@aimar: I think Vit's already answered you but just to add on....

Santiago Canizares..... Santi for short....
    Yes I did, Jose Santiago Canizares btw ;)

Santi for short? This is not his nick :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)