wazup (1 Viewer)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
I can't possibly take Caznizares seriously now, after his injury before the World Cup. AFAIK, he dropped a bottle of aftershave, and tried to use his football skills to catch it with his foot (YOU'RE A GOALKEEPER IDIOT:wallbang:), and severely injured his foot in the process. :LOL::howler::LOL:
Really? I didnt know that.

But that's normal people or guys behaviour: I saw my bf doing the same stupid thing with some other stuff :wallbang: and I was: WTF are you doing? :fero:
I would never do sth like that.

OP
aimar

aimar

Sep 29, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by DJ-Anna ] ++
    Heeey, you were born in 1998???? Like me! You`re 8 months older than me!
    :cool:
    what are you? 5 years old?

;)

did you mean 1988? yeah i was born then..:cool:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by aimar ] ++
    he's got SOME skill :p ;) j/k he's a good keeper, but stupid ;) (WC02 :down: )

his hair is very weird...
    Why stupid? Just a damn bad luck.

It's the same, like you would like to blame Buffon that he had broken his thumb, before Euro 2000, cause he was trying to save the ball and did it badly.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    But that's normal people or guys behaviour: I saw my bf doing the same stupid thing with some other stuff :wallbang: and I was: WTF are you doing? :fero:
    I would never do sth like that.
    Hehe actually, I always do that. I'm famous for doing everything with my feet, since I love playing football ;) I always try to catch things, and whenever I drop anything, I kick it impulsively... I always do it especially with gum, trying to spit it out and volley it as far as I can... my gf gets so damn embarassed :LOL:

Also, I've done some stuff that I'm quite proud of, like a few times, I've dropped food, kicked it upwards and caught it :strong: And once, I was eating a piece of pizza and dropped it, then i kicked it upwards and it landed in my shirt pocket :eek::eek::eek: Naturally, I pretended it was intentional ;)

Meow

Jun 8, 2003

Hehe actually, I always do that. I'm famous for doing everything with my feet, since I love playing football ;) I always try to catch things, and whenever I drop anything, I kick it impulsively... I always do it especially with gum, trying to spit it out and volley it as far as I can... my gf gets so damn embarassed :LOL:

Also, I've done some stuff that I'm quite proud of, like a few times, I've dropped food, kicked it upwards and caught it :strong: And once, I was eating a piece of pizza and dropped it, then i kicked it upwards and it landed in my shirt pocket :eek::eek::eek: Naturally, I pretended it was intentional ;)
    Really can't decide whether you're a genius or a fool

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    AFAIK? what;s that?
    As far as I know ;)

++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    Why stupid? Just a damn bad luck.

It's the same, like you would like to blame Buffon that he had broken his thumb, before Euro 2000, cause he was trying to save the ball and did it badly.
    But surely, getting injured while making a save doesn't compare to catching a bottle of aftershave on your foot and having it shatter all over you :scared:

:D

OP
    aimar

aimar

Sep 29, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    Gray, point. Buffon did it trying to do his job..Canizares did it out of dunno-whatness :undecide:

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

So dont blame Canizares, that he was trying :D

btw: now you know, that bottles are not good to catch with your food, be aware :devil:

AnnA

May 14, 2003
    Gry-> You`re always a SICK TWISTED PERV..... First the thing you said to me in the Misquote the oerson abouve you thread, and now this...

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

As far as I know ;)

But surely, getting injured while making a save doesn't compare to catching a bottle of aftershave on your foot and having it shatter all over you :scared:

Sure, but I'm looking on this only in one cathegory: as bad luck, sth stupid and hard to avoid in this one time.

You know, sth like fate.

OP
    aimar

aimar

Sep 29, 2003
  • Thread Starter #36
    thx...by the way, do you have a short name? :D vitoria_Ally is kinda long..

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    heloo...im a friend of a friend of Discobamba (that nut)..so i signed up since he's a member here..Ima Aimar fan quite obviously..and im building a site that'll be ready soon..sorry if my english isnt very great...anyway hello :)

PS - im not a nut like Discobamab by the way ;)
    A friend of discobamba's??? Not the best reccomendation, you know :rolleyes:

I'll be keeping my eyes on you :irritate:

Just kidding mate, welcome :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)