Wayne Bridge (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
From the list you made only Gilberto Silva is not necessary but the others are good. I don't want us to sign all of them either but they are good players. I don't see the problem being linked with them, it only means we are targeting good players.
And Lampard is overpaid. :p Btw according to media he could go to Inter? :shocked:

I don't mind some of those players from that list but as I said,I'm just suprised since I don't remember when was the last time we wanted this many players from England.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yes Lampard is overpaid but being linked with him does not mean we'll pay him more than we pay Buffon. I heard he's going to Inter, it all depends on Mourinho though.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I wouldn't mind him at Liverpool at all. From my perspective he's a solid LB and he's English so if that "so many English players have to be on the pitch during English matches" rule goes into effect it should help out.

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you :depressed

Look I was abused by my Italien foster parents when I was a kid so sometimes I have attitude issues and I take out my frustration on other people to make me feel better.

I'm sorry if I offended you sir. Will you accept my apology please?
fine...acceptet

May 22, 2007
Please, don't even imply that I'm that dumb.. I'll have you know that I watch plenty of the premier league, and whenever Bridge has played (little this season, might I add) he's been average at best. Did I even mention in my post that I didn't want him because he was English? No, I didn't, you must feel like an idiot now.

There are many great English players.. Bridge is not even close to being very good.
I really don't feel like an idiot as that comment was aimed at the whole forum because of the anti English stance it seems to have, not you. ;)

Just because a player doesn't stand out, doesn't mean he isn't good. Ive seen him play and never played poorly from what I saw.

Oh, and 22 appearances in the league this season is hardly little.

Mar 6, 2005
I really don't feel like an idiot as that comment was aimed at the whole forum because of the anti English stance it seems to have, not you. ;)
If it was aimed at the whole forum, then why was I the one being singled out? Kinda dumb, huh?

Just because a player doesn't stand out, doesn't mean he isn't good. Ive seen him play and never played poorly from what I saw.
From what I've seen of him, he's been decent at best, and I'd rather spend that money on someone else and keep molinaro.
Oh, and 22 appearances in the league this season is hardly little.
Sure, it's a modest amount of appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)