Wayne Bridge (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Bridge is better than Zebina, he had big injury and after a while went to play for fulham, than been recalled to play for chelsea again, and now even for NT.
He can take free kick, as well as run up and down, and pass well, he will impress you all, more than Sissoko..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No offence guys but i don't want any english player to be in juve as simple as that.....And no am not italian.........
So let me get this straight, you would say no to Micah Richards?

Plus while you at it, tell me the nationality of this gentleman being carried ;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Bridge is a decent squad player. But yeah saying him being second choice is the reason to sign him is bullshit. Btw, its not entirely true either because he has benched Cole on several occasions.

But still, the reaosning is crap. As said, Momo was 4th choice, and Zanetti was like 7th choice in Inter.

And no, for the record, dont want him, I prefer if we sign Dossena.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dont spoil the fun ;)

I was waiting for him to say English :D Bit more fun if he didnt know the nationality of our one our top few best ever player, then him just being a regular nonsensical EPL hater ;)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Dont spoil the fun ;)

I was waiting for him to say English :D Bit more fun if he didnt know the nationality of our one our top few best ever player, then him just being a regular nonsensical EPL hater ;)
Man i've been supporter for juve for 16 years now, some guys here r 15 years old so i've been supporting juve even before they were born.....So really sily to ask such a question......

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
So what? Does that mean he isn't good? I guess Sissoko isn't good either because he was 4th choice at Liverpool when we signed him.

Ok, let me clarify then...Wayne Bridge is nothing more than an average, run-of-the-mill player who does not have the technique or strength to be a top-class defender!

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Ok, let me clarify then...Wayne Bridge is nothing more than an average, run-of-the-mill player who does not have the technique or strength to be a top-class defender!
Even if he was just average, that would make him times better than Molinaro. I think he would be a good signing personally, he is not half as bad as alot of you guys on here make him out to be.

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
Good player as I prevously mentioned but it seems that english players are always overvalued. He is not worth 12 mil right now. I would give them maximum of 7.5 mil.

I do hope he comes but not for that much!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No offence guys but i don't want any english player to be in juve as simple as that.....And no am not italian.........
Now, after this, why should we care about what you want?

I wouldn't give a crap if we were talking about someone such as Gareth Barry here. But you, in your infinite wisdom, citing that you would reject Steven Gerrard just because he's English, is offensive to sane football fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)