Watford hold Inter. (Inter back on form) (4 Viewers)

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Badass Devil said:
so i did good then?
Aww how cute, looking for acceptance are we? Here's a bone, have fun.

I am honored that we have your support, I mean 6 pages over a meaningless preseason match already forgotten by almost everyone. Wow, truly an honor. Thank you so much, and I will be the 1st to congratulate everyone here when Jube get promoted back to A. And BD, hope to see you cheering on the boys next season, hope we make you proud.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Sir Sebastian said:
Yea...it was just a friendly when the MLS allstars beat Chelsea FC as well :lol2:

Its official, the MLS is better than the EPL. How else can you analyze a preaseason game where EVERYTHING was on the line. Bravo MLS, you're next Barca!!!

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
No need to thank me, but considering how damn popular inter's preseason is, here was our latest result:

FRIENDLY: INTER PRIMAVERA 6-0 BRESSANONE
Thursday, 10 August 2006 19:37:53
BRUNICO - Inter Primavera beat Eccellenza category side Bressanone 6-0 in Thursday afternoon's friendly match in Riscone di Brunico. Patrick Vieira opened the scoring with his first goal for Inter, with Luis Figo adding a second before young Uruguayan forward Sebastian Ribas grabbed a brace. Ribas' compatriot Alvaro Recoba then scored to give the Nerazzurri a 5-0 lead at half time. Another young striker, Gianluca Litteri, completed the scoring in the second half.

Julio Ricardo Cruz left the Brunico training camp for Naples (via Verona) early this afternoon, whilst Nicolas Burdisso and Hernan Crespo continued their pre-season preparations with Giannicola Bisciotti in the gym.

INTER 6-0 BRESSANONE (HT: 5-0)

Scorers: Vieira 13, Figo 16, Ribas 28 37, Recoba 43 (first half); Litteri 27 (second half)

INTER (first half): Tornaghi (Bonfiglio 30); Fais (Semenzato 24), Mei, Materazzi, Grosso; Figo , Vieira, Maroufi, Maxwell; Ribas, Recoba
INTER: (second half): Bonfiglio (Ciceri 30); Adou, Modolo, Delledonne, Maxwell (Marconi 13); Semenzato, Vieira (Bolzoni 14), De Los Santos, Begora; Litteri, Recoba (Siligardi 11)
Coach: Salsano/Esposito

BRESSANONE: (first half): Cimadom; Demetz, Slaviero, Niederjaufner, Prossliner; Regele, Siller, Wachter; 10 Sullmann; Salcher, Lorenzi
BRESSANONE: (second half): Sica (Holzer 25); Demetz, Niederjaufner (Kerschbaumer 15), Prossliner; Regele, Cogoli, Wachter (Germano 8); Sullmann (Schrott 8); Salcher (Buger 8), Lorenzi (Piccin 10)
Coach: Zingerle

Dont worry, I will do my best to keep all our matches updated so you all dont a miss a SECOND. Again, no need to thank me.

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #106
    BFC82 said:
    Aww how cute, looking for acceptance are we? Here's a bone, have fun.
    I am honored that we have your support, I mean 6 pages over a meaningless preseason match already forgotten by almost everyone. Wow, truly an honor. Thank you so much, and I will be the 1st to congratulate everyone here when Jube get promoted back to A. And BD, hope to see you cheering on the boys next season, hope we make you proud.
    who is jube :lol: fool :lol:

and for ur info we dont support boys, we support men!

btw enjoy ur new kid - ibrahimobitch payback is a bitch aint it eenter?

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #107
    BFC82 said:
    No need to thank me, but considering how damn popular inter's preseason is, here was our latest result:

FRIENDLY: INTER PRIMAVERA 6-0 BRESSANONE
    Thursday, 10 August 2006 19:37:53
    BRUNICO - Inter Primavera beat Eccellenza category side Bressanone 6-0 in Thursday afternoon's friendly match in Riscone di Brunico. Patrick Vieira opened the scoring with his first goal for Inter, with Luis Figo adding a second before young Uruguayan forward Sebastian Ribas grabbed a brace. Ribas' compatriot Alvaro Recoba then scored to give the Nerazzurri a 5-0 lead at half time. Another young striker, Gianluca Litteri, completed the scoring in the second half.

Julio Ricardo Cruz left the Brunico training camp for Naples (via Verona) early this afternoon, whilst Nicolas Burdisso and Hernan Crespo continued their pre-season preparations with Giannicola Bisciotti in the gym.

INTER 6-0 BRESSANONE (HT: 5-0)

Scorers: Vieira 13, Figo 16, Ribas 28 37, Recoba 43 (first half); Litteri 27 (second half)

INTER (first half): Tornaghi (Bonfiglio 30); Fais (Semenzato 24), Mei, Materazzi, Grosso; Figo , Vieira, Maroufi, Maxwell; Ribas, Recoba
    INTER: (second half): Bonfiglio (Ciceri 30); Adou, Modolo, Delledonne, Maxwell (Marconi 13); Semenzato, Vieira (Bolzoni 14), De Los Santos, Begora; Litteri, Recoba (Siligardi 11)
    Coach: Salsano/Esposito

BRESSANONE: (first half): Cimadom; Demetz, Slaviero, Niederjaufner, Prossliner; Regele, Siller, Wachter; 10 Sullmann; Salcher, Lorenzi
    BRESSANONE: (second half): Sica (Holzer 25); Demetz, Niederjaufner (Kerschbaumer 15), Prossliner; Regele, Cogoli, Wachter (Germano 8); Sullmann (Schrott 8); Salcher (Buger 8), Lorenzi (Piccin 10)
    Coach: Zingerle

Dont worry, I will do my best to keep all our matches updated so you all dont a miss a SECOND. Again, no need to thank me.
    wow wot u want? a f*cking sweety? :lol:

i didnt realise inter were that desperate for a pre season win

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
    Badass Devil said:
    wow wot u want? a f*cking sweety? :lol:

i didnt realise inter were that desperate for a pre season win

Should I have just opened a separate thread to commemorate this awesome moment in time, its not everyday you beat Bressanone. Whooo Im pumped.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #110
    curi83 said:
    Badass i see some clips of you :rofl: :tup:
    you are a little hooligan arent you :D

hooligan? im trying to apply for the drughi :p

if thats me supporting a local team which i hardly follow anyways, u reli dont wana be near me wen juve play, man i wud be the meaning of ultra.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
    Badass Devil said:
    Del Campioni d'Italia 05/06 - JUVENTUS!
    Oh but of course, thank you for reminding me. The only team EVER to finish 1st in the league and be relagated. There should a trophy for that, quite an achivement.

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
    Badass Devil said:
    hooligan? im trying to apply for the drughi :p

if thats me supporting a local team which i hardly follow anyways, u reli dont wana be near me wen juve play, man i wud be the meaning of ultra.
    Haha a jube ultra? Ohhh you mean one the twenty that show up to the Delle Empty on sundays. What an (ahem) honor....

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Oh FFS just stop being a football team and start a law firm. Inter have certainly made a name for themselves there.

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    sigh, im sure both of you have something better, positive and more constructive to do.

Random interfan, please stop trolling, or give some nice comments

BD, dont give the interfan so much attention if he really is trolling.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #120
    BFC82 said:
    Haha a jube ultra? Ohhh you mean one the twenty that show up to the Delle Empty on sundays. What an (ahem) honor....

ur not very good with your numbers r u?

if u saw the video clips i posted ull notice that the away stand was empty talk about mass support for inter ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)