Watford hold Inter. (Inter back on form) (2 Viewers)

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
FORZA WATFORD!

Totally ripped up a mostly reserve and primavera Inter side. This is the best preseason friendly ever and will never forget it. Im so excited, I mean this match meant everything. Who cares about the rest of the season, Watford drew against Inter!

OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #83
    BFC82 said:
    FORZA WATFORD!

Totally ripped up a mostly reserve and primavera Inter side. This is the best preseason friendly ever and will never forget it. Im so excited, I mean this match meant everything. Who cares about the rest of the season, Watford drew against Inter!

erm reserve and primavera? am i missing sumthing here? since when did jz,cordoba,samuel,maicon,dacourt,solari,cesar,martins,adriano,stinkovic play for the inter primavera and reserves? they wud for juve, but not inter surely? they played the majority of the game, and were completly sh*te to put it correctly

watford however too had prett ymuch most of the first team tho missing some key players thru injury.

inter reli had no excuse to lose, watford are a newly promoted side, they are about the equivalent to reggina.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #90
    its just so typical interisti "mur mur mur we played a reserve line up" "mur mur mur its just a friendly"

if i also remember correctly w*nkcini said he was using this match as a serious warm up practise for their cl qual matches

unless i was dreaming about the match itself, inter played crap, and to call them champs i find insulting, cuz not only in this game, but all pre season inter have been crap!

even the watford fans last nite were singing "your sh*t and u know u r"

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Badass Devil said:
    its just so typical interisti "mur mur mur we played a reserve line up" "mur mur mur its just a friendly"

if i also remember correctly w*nkcini said he was using this match as a serious warm up practise for their cl qual matches

unless i was dreaming about the match itself, inter played crap, and to call them champs i find insulting, cuz not only in this game, but all pre season inter have been crap!

even the watford fans last nite were singing "your sh*t and u know u r"

Yea...it was just a friendly when the MLS allstars beat Chelsea FC as well :lol2:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Badass Devil said:
    ye but chelsh*t didnt play their full strength team, wheras inter did for the majority of the match
    Actually chelsea did play their full team ...

they just didn't even jog :D

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #100
    last time watford met inter was over in italy, bloody inter scraped a 2-1 win against vialli's boys

o well u cant mess with aidy boothroyd, he seems like a very good upcomming english manager

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)