Watches (4 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
There’s a Rolex epidemic here. People getting robbed a broad daylight for their watch. Just around the corner of my previous house someone got kidnapped, beaten in the back of a truck until he lost consciousness, got his house keys stolen, the thieves went to his house, tied his mom and sister with ropes and searched the house until they found his fucking 11k Rolex. And that’s one case of many altough this one is heavy. Imagine doing that for what, 5k each? Insanity

Avoid Rolex at all costs if you live in a big city

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Never heard of them before and have no idea of the quality, but I came across this site about a week ago. Some of the designs are really cool, if a bit impractical though.

https://mrjoneswatches.com/
they’re quartz, so battery powered. Look nice, you’re paying extra for the design but they seem like they’ll be decent watches. Can’t speak to quality tho, something Japanese will probably last longer

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Montegrappa Chaos Gold & Enamel Automatic Watch
It has a skull and a snake, AND it tells time! What more could you ask for $85,000?

Montegrappa-Chaos-Gold-Watch.jpg

Something only Bernardeschi would probably buy
Agree, the design is very awful too. I'd spend a huge money on a watch after a long time and Seiko SSC813 comes to mind. it is a great daily wear.

- - - Updated - - -

I bought myself a Casio watch for like €50.

Stay tuned.
which model?

Apr 17, 2013
I have a Tissot that was given to me for a birthday, unfortunately it remains in the drawer.
I stopped with watches by banging them against each wall. That's why I don't like big watches, always prefer flat and discreet watches.

montre-tissot-en-cuir-marron.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)