Watch this (2 Viewers)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Your point has no value. Real Madrid were interested in Vieri, Does that make him a crap player that they didnt sign him :rolleyes: . Or all the other transfer links to various team which wont happen for that matter. And you call my argument is weak? :rolleyes:

My point was that you saying "I bet anything that he wont even make it in Getafe's first team" is pure RUBBISH.

ps - Nakamura is a very good player and especially his free-kicks. I think he'd do better in a stronger team.
Real Madrid DID sign a first option aggreement for Nakamura.... although at that time it was more like to sell shirt in Asia i if anything....:sigh:

Buy on AliExpress.com

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

How many FKs has he scored with Reggina?
got your point...certainly not many nough to be noted.... strange ... you would have tought direct freek kicks wont be different anywhere in the world.. before he seem like a player that can bend a ball towards any spot of the goal...

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
i like Nawwaf Al-Tamyat alot..:down: but i miss him and i feel sorry for what happened to him..he will never play again,will he?
Nawwaf is one of the best Asian players.but he is too unlucky.he deserves more.I hope he come back to his best.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

got your point...certainly not many nough to be noted.... strange ... you would have tought direct freek kicks wont be different anywhere in the world.. before he seem like a player that can bend a ball towards any spot of the goal...
Naah.. don't read too much into my question. I just didn't know he was known for his FKs.

Anyhow, as strange as it may seem, a player's form also affects his FK accuracy potency. DP couldn't score a FK in his worst period if his life depended on it.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

Yep. Iran and KSA are the powerhouses of West Asia while S.Korea and Japan are the powershouses at the other end of the continent. :)

We had a lot of exciting games between us over the years. :thumb:
specially the one that we beat you 3-0 in Asian nation Cup(UAE-1996 I think)by Khodadad Azizi magic:D
though KSA beat us in semifinal:down:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
I didnt expect so many replies

Its amazing how much people write players off, How many players have been said that they wouldnt be able to perform in better leagues and come on brilliantly? And just for your info, there is a deal in place to take him to Roma at the end of his contact (end of this season). I think the deal is already completed, so you will see him in Europe next season!
you mean Karimi?
WOW...I didn't know.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

specially the one that we beat you 3-0 in Asian nation Cup(UAE-1996 I think)by Khodadad Azizi magic:D
though KSA beat us in semifinal:down:
that was exactly the game that i was thinking about. I remember listening to the first half hour on radio in the car. Then I caught the rest of the game when I got to my friend's place. I was so annoyyed! :D

Didn't the ball go through a hole in the net (next to the post) in one of the goals and while i thought it was a goal kick, Iran were celebrating. ..wierd :D

But, like you said, we won in the semi-final which was very sweet considering we lost 3-0 in the group stage. After that year, it was all mostly downhill for Saudi football. In 2000, we did get to the final though, but Japan deserved to win I guess. :undecide: and that NT has never been the same since.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

While 6 years is definately enough to "form an opinion," I don't think it qualifies you to say that you've seen him "in his best days."

I'm asking about if you saw Sami play in his best days? His best days were 1997 and before IMO.
if you say so:)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Your point has no value. Real Madrid were interested in Vieri, Does that make him a crap player that they didnt sign him :rolleyes:. Or all the other transfer links to various team which wont happen for that matter. And you call my argument is weak?
:rolleyes:

My point was that you saying "I bet anything that he wont even make it in Getafe's first team" is pure RUBBISH.

ps - Nakamura is a very good player and especially his free-kicks. I think he'd do better in a stronger team.
ok then,nicole said that he's been approached by Roma,i'm ready to bet on anything that he'll be a complete failure.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

that was exactly the game that i was thinking about. I remember listening to the first half hour on radio in the car. Then I caught the rest of the game when I got to my friend's place. I was so annoyyed! :D

Didn't the ball go through a hole in the net (next to the post) in one of the goals and while i thought it was a goal kick, Iran were celebrating. ..wierd :D

But, like you said, we won in the semi-final which was very sweet considering we lost 3-0 in the group stage. After that year, it was all mostly downhill for Saudi football. In 2000, we did get to the final though, but Japan deserved to win I guess. :undecide: and that NT has never been the same since.
at 1996-2000 Iran and Saudi were the best Asian NT.we even didn't count Japan and S.Korea as our rivals but now they're the best.Iran is full of briliant talents but there is no way to make the situation to grow them.and I think the biggest problem of Saudi football is that they don't keep their coachs for a long time.a poor resualt can sack even a great coach.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

at 1996-2000 Iran and Saudi were the best Asian NT.we even didn't count Japan and S.Korea as our rivals but now they're the best.Iran is full of briliant talents but there is no way to make the situation to grow them.and I think the biggest problem of Saudi football is that they don't keep their coachs for a long time.a poor resualt can sack even a great coach.
Yeah.. KSA and Iran owned that period though it was still slowly going downhill from there for KSA.. though the balance of power shorts back and forth between the four NTs mentioned.

KSAs biggest problem IMO is that it's extremely tough for a player to go play abroad. It has rarely happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)