Watch this (4 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

Dont talk shit that you dont know about :rolleyes: .. He's too good to play for "Getafe". And his name is Karimi. about a year or two, Atletico Madrid approached to sign him, instead he chose his fat pay-check to play for the U.A.E Club.
ok.do you know Emad Muhamad,the Iraqi player(you'd defenitly know him if you watch Asian football),well 3 years ago Milan were interested in buying him,but do you think that makes him great,well no it doesnt,
btw,dont you think your argument is weak
"Athletico Madrid approached to sign him so he's the best player in Asia"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Sorry, was I supposed to ignore this?!

How did you ever assume that? My Maradona example was just an analogy.

He's actually called (as shown in the video) the "Asian" Maradona. While is see why they say that, I don't even agree with that title. I've seen better dribblers in Asia .
i doubt that,but anyway would you mind sharing?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Yea the aren't that good, those NT you mentioned are only in teh top 40 because places like Cuba and israel cannot profuce that kind of talent. Didn't Klose put 4 in the net in 02 against SA, and SA got rocked in the dome by Germany 6 nil.

Adu doesn't strat because he is 15, so yea i would agree if he were 26, but no.
8 - nil.

that was a shame:down:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

Yea the aren't that good, those NT you mentioned are only in teh top 40 because places like Cuba and israel cannot profuce that kind of talent. Didn't Klose put 4 in the net in 02 against SA, and SA got rocked in the dome by Germany 6 nil.

Adu doesn't strat because he is 15, so yea i would agree if he were 26, but no.
Burke, read the bold part again. Is that really your argument?
So you're saying Asian teams aren't good because other countries in different continents can't produce better players?!!

Whatever you're trying to get to, Asian teams aren't the best in the world, but they are still in the top 40 and better than some European, and South American NTs.

About Germany vs. KSA:
Ask yourself this:
So Olympiakos, a team that does well year in year out in tht CL isn't up with the best 50 teams in Europe because they lost to Juve 7-0 (last season's juve mind you)??!

SA lost to Germany (The runner-ups) and it was indeed a sad sight, but that doesn't throw away all they've done.
Did you know that the Saudi Defense was rocked with so many injuries before the WC that there were players on the field who've never worn the NT jersey in an official match in their life (yes, their debut was againt Germany).

BTW, It's also interesting how you fail to acknowledge that S. Korea got 3rd place.

A little update on Saudi/Asian football:

Today Al-Ittihad of Saudi Arabia beat South Korea's Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma 5-0 in Korea to win the 2004 Asian Champions League. The first leg, held in SA, ended 3-1 for Seongnam. That's what I call a comeback.

Anyhow, ONLY AFTER you watch the game, make an argument about the level of football in Asia.

Again Burke, you're trying too hard.
"drop it Down a notch" [/Dr. Evil]

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Burke, read the bold part again. Is that really your argument?
So you're saying Asian teams aren't good because other countries in different continents can't produce better players?!!

Whatever you're trying to get to, Asian teams aren't the best in the world, but they are still in the top 40 and better than some European, and South American NTs.

About Germany vs. KSA:
Ask yourself this:
So Olympiakos, a team that does well year in year out in tht CL isn't up with the best 50 teams in Europe because they lost to Juve 7-0 (last season's juve mind you)??!

SA lost to Germany (The runner-ups) and it was indeed a sad sight, but that doesn't throw away all they've done.
Did you know that the Saudi Defense was rocked with so many injuries before the WC that there were players on the field who've never worn the NT jersey in an official match in their life (yes, their debut was againt Germany).

BTW, It's also interesting how you fail to acknowledge that S. Korea got 3rd place.

A little update on Saudi/Asian football:

Today Al-Ittihad of Saudi Arabia beat South Korea's Seongnam Ilhwa Chunma 5-0 in Korea to win the 2004 Asian Champions League. The first leg, held in SA, ended 3-1 for Seongnam. That's what I call a comeback.

Anyhow, ONLY AFTER you watch the game, make an argument about the level of football in Asia.

Again Burke, you're trying too hard.
"drop it Down a notch" [/Dr. Evil]
You are so worthless.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I'd ask you to prove that, but I won't because I acknowledge your limitations and I wouldn't want to highlight them any further.

You're welcome. :)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
i doubt that,but anyway would you mind sharing?
Yousef Al-Thnaiyyan, Fahd Al-Mehalal, Sami Al-Jaber in their days. Though the latter two's style is more like DP's than Karimi's.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
yeah Josh... IIRC, he's still playing in Qatar.

Actually Josh. I meant to say "Asians," not "In Asia." :) ... so that rules out Batigol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)