[ Watch LIVE ] Italy vs Croatia (2 Viewers)

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
I'm not going to worry right now. These are not the players who will play next month vs. Lithuania and France. It's a good opportunity to check them out and that's it. As mentioned this is not a "team" it's a group of Italian players who are not familiar with each other.

BTW, anyone know who scored for Croatia?

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Badass Devil said:
i swear these chinese commentators have got bored of this game and are talking about their plans for this weekend
:D maybe, one of them just joked that terllizi should play as stricker, apparently his attacking skill is better than his defending ones

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Badass Devil said:
oh boohoo like i care wot those people think, if u cant handle wot i say, then deal with.

i see no need to change my ways because wot i say annoys u, nobodies perfect and that includes u.
Dude

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
Badass Devil said:
oh boohoo like i care wot those people think, if u cant handle wot i say, then deal with.

i see no need to change my ways because wot i say annoys u, nobodies perfect and that includes u.
Dude, it's "what" not "wot" atleast try spell correctly.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
AlexTheGreat said:
:D maybe, one of them just joked that terllizi should play as stricker, apparently his attacking skill is better than his defending ones

he has a good scoring rate for a defender.

i think it was del neri who critisised him for his defensive skills and his wish of his scoring skills were as good as his defensive skills.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Bardock said:
Dude, it's "what" not "wot" atleast try spell correctly.
:rofl2:

Just don't get there, trust me. I stepped in this mud pool and I am trying to get out as clean as possible.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Jeeks said:
:rofl2:

Just don't get there, trust me. I stepped in this mud pool and I am trying to get out as clean as possible.

well ur not helping urself by digging it deeper, by being part of the problem instead of solving it and to just accept the fact that not everyone gets on with each other, and if thats the case then u just have to bare with it, its part of life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)