Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos (1 Viewer)

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++
Does anybody play this? I have a feeling not many of you play strategy games... so well, I'm just curious. :rolleyes:
I bought the game because of all the hype and it ended up being a piece of sh*t :wallbang::yuck::(

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Nekton ] ++
I play Starcraft, had big hopes for Warcraft3 but I was very disappointed when I got it :(
I tried Starcraft but I didn't really like. Too strange with the dark scenario and sci-fi storyline. But it looks pretty cool though, the units, the general gameplay. :cool:

But in that genre I most enjoyed Dune2000. I liked the units, the way it worked etc.

FaNaTiC

Jul 12, 2002
when I bought Dune2000 I had thought that will be best ever but I didn`t like units, story, it was just like old dune just better graphics.

for me best strategy is Red Alert serial.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I really liked the units in Dune2000, that's why I never liked Red Alert as much. But yeah it was just like the original only with much improved graphics.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
red alert's great,because there are many kinds of ways to kill off the opponents but warcraft III's nice as well because of the heroes(btw the demon hunter rocks!).anyone who likes wcIII should try battle realms,another strategy game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)