War of the Worlds. (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++

Thinking like that can often ruin a good many movies.It was based on a book written eons ago and rather than factor in logic that came with the advancement of technology I think Spielberg chose to stick with a good ol' alien invasion like it was meant to be.

The effects were as good as I expected them to be, but it's not an exceptional movie by my standards.
I don't think like that, I try to enjoy every movie I see and I certainly don't search like a madman for flaws and errors. I enjoy many movies, just not this one.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 30, 2004
what was wrong was the ending... i thought the ending made a lot of sense.. i thought people were disappointed with the ending koz tom cruise went commando and strted mission impossible 3 slaughtering all the aliens one by one saving earth .. hehe.. it was an alright movie i just didnt like how the aliens looked like creativity could ve been a bit better

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Marty ] ++

I don't think like that, I try to enjoy every movie I see and I certainly don't search like a madman for flaws and errors. I enjoy many movies, just not this one.

i found out that as i grew up, i started doing less and less of that, now i have to try hard not to think about movies

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
what was wrong was the ending... i thought the ending made a lot of sense.. i thought people were disappointed with the ending koz tom cruise went commando and strted mission impossible 3 slaughtering all the aliens one by one saving earth .. hehe.. it was an alright movie i just didnt like how the aliens looked like creativity could ve been a bit better

the ending was nothing short of amazing, it just made sense to me at least

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Bad movie, i would give it a C for lack of plot, it was a special effects movie nothing more.

Sure the ending made sense but it was just not integrated with the movie thus you wonder what the point of the movie really is.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Actually, come to think of it, I'd give it a C- for the inconsistancies in the movie.

Like all electrical power is lost yet a guy can still record with his camcorder? Pulease...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
What do you think?

Watched the movie 1week ago, Found it great, Tom cruise was Superb in this movie.
it was really a good film. Dakota fanning was really great..

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
No I was talking to Nawaf although I don't remember which avatar he had at the time :undecide:
I don't either.. :D

Oh, wait I think it was Bender holding the Applause sign, no? :undecide:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)